Irridecent shards

Is there a way to trade gold for irridecent shards? I have a bit left over figured I trade in for some is that a thing? If not is there a reason it's not?

Comments

  • @wxnickxw said:

    Is there a way to trade gold for irridecent shards? I have a bit left over figured I trade in for some is that a thing? If not is there a reason it's not?

    is there a reason? yep, Since the "gold" or auric cells cost money. It helps keep the way to buy Licensed and DHVR made characters seperated. Licensed like Scream, Freddy kuger, micheal myers, The saw lady pig

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244983/irridecent-shards

    is there a reason? yep, Since the "gold" or auric cells cost money. It helps keep the way to buy Licensed and DHVR made characters seperated. Licensed like Scream, Freddy kuger, micheal myers, The saw lady pig

    I'm not following you here, some characters must be bought sure, but every character that can be bought with irridecent shards can also be bought with money so how does it keep them separate to not alow the purchase of shards.


    Unless I missed something is there anything that can only be bought with shards?

  • @wxnickxw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134706#Comment_2134706

    I'm not following you here, some characters must be bought sure, but every character that can be bought with irridecent shards can also be bought with money so how does it keep them separate to not alow the purchase of shards.

    Unless I missed something is there anything that can only be bought with shards?

    They signed a contract wit people to let them use these movie characters, and they in turn want hard cash for allowing DBD to use these characters. And the only way they getting hard cash is with the cells.


    If you can pay for these characters with shards that turn into cells. That's not real money.

  • You can buy Shards with money just like Cells, if I remember correctly.

    I guess BHVR thought that if you wanted a currency, you would just buy that currency. Plus, they wouldn't want to devalue Auric Cells by making them exchangeable for those pleb Iridescent Shards.

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134714#Comment_2134714

    They signed a contract wit people to let them use these movie characters, and they in turn want hard cash for allowing DBD to use these characters. And the only way they getting hard cash is with the cells.

    If you can pay for these characters with shards that turn into cells. That's not real money.

    OK I think you misunderstood me in not trying to trade irridecent shards to gold cells I'm trying to trade cells for shards.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    You can buy Shards with money just like Cells, if I remember correctly.

    I guess BHVR thought that if you wanted a currency, you would just buy that currency. Plus, they wouldn't want to devalue Auric Cells by making them exchangeable for those pleb Iridescent Shards.

    You can buy Shards with money just like Cells, if I remember correctly.

    You cannot. Iridescent Shards are exclusively earnt through Player Levelling progress.

    @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134714#Comment_2134714

    They signed a contract wit people to let them use these movie characters, and they in turn want hard cash for allowing DBD to use these characters. And the only way they getting hard cash is with the cells.

    If you can pay for these characters with shards that turn into cells. That's not real money.

    I think you got the OP backwards. OP wants to buy Iridescent Shards using Auric Cells, not the reverse.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    You can buy Shards with money just like Cells, if I remember correctly.

    I guess BHVR thought that if you wanted a currency, you would just buy that currency. Plus, they wouldn't want to devalue Auric Cells by making them exchangeable for those pleb Iridescent Shards.

    ah I see well idk. But I guess that's the way it is. BHVR wants to keep it seperate. Money, experience, success in games separate

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134724#Comment_2134724

    You can buy Shards with money just like Cells, if I remember correctly.

    You cannot. Iridescent Shards are exclusively earnt through Player Levelling progress.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134721#Comment_2134721

    I think you got the OP backwards. OP wants to buy Iridescent Shards using Auric Cells, not the reverse.

    i did

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134724#Comment_2134724

    ah I see well idk. But I guess that's the way it is. BHVR wants to keep it seperate. Money, experience, success in games separate

    Sorry but success in games? the shards are based virtually entirely on playtime not how well you do

  • @wxnickxw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134730#Comment_2134730

    Sorry but success in games? the shards are based virtually entirely on playtime not how well you do

    blood points I mean