I'm not sorry for insidious camping as Bubba
I'm really not, especially after Billy's nerf, he is now pre-buff Bubba where I basically need to sneeze survivor's hair in order to down them.
I'm really not, especially after Billy's nerf, he is now pre-buff Bubba where I basically need to sneeze survivor's hair in order to down them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thank you Kanye very cool.
okay then lol
ok
same
got a 4k in the basement
good job
ok then
Also, imagine thinking Billy is useless. He did get over nerfed but if you're decent you can still do well
Thank you for being the reason BT got changed, I appreciate your service.
that explains your behavior on these forums
That's crazy but I don't remember asking.
behavior BHVR I get that joke lol
..
that's not how forums work.
You went on his thread, he didn't go on your thread.
but you went on his thread
this makes no sense