I'm a decent player on both sides and i know this game and it's mechanics pretty well,but sometimes i do so damn stupid mistakes that i'm wondering how i got to rank 1 🤣
Reminds me of that sad Clown game I had a few days ago. A Dwight DC'd at 4 gens after I downed him (I had about 6 hooks) and 2 gens got done not too long after. I got looped pretty damn harshly and I missed some of my hits. It was embarrassing, a REALLY embarrassing game.
I wasn't really having a good day though, I was a bit stressed out to begin with anyways. But oh well, the other 3 were actually good so I'll give them credit.
This happens to me all the time and idk why lol what about you guys.
Yeah man I get like that if I'm playing too long. Like my brain knows what it supposed to be doing but I've over worked it and concentrated too much like.
The worst for me was having a great match and looping/mind gaming the killer very well even when we all died in the end. The killer did a good job and it was hella fun.
Next match different player but same killer and map(as well as near identical setup), I was practically a r20. I somehow survived after many mistakes and the killer not being the greatest. I just outplayed myself a lot lmao
I'm a decent player on both sides and i know this game and it's mechanics pretty well,but sometimes i do so damn stupid mistakes that i'm wondering how i got to rank 1 🤣
Same over here, its like my brain flips the on/off switch every match
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is pretty much the opposite for me. I'll play badly at the start of the game, then I'll get better and better as the match goes on.
Yes i really do hate it its so annoying when first game goes badly then second game goes very good but all the sudden third game goes super bad🙄
That is how all my nurse matches go. I land perfect blinks then i start screwing up easy stuff
Same, at my first chase I always underestimate or overestimate the killer skill and I do mistakes, then I do better at the other chases.
Kinda.
I'm a decent player on both sides and i know this game and it's mechanics pretty well,but sometimes i do so damn stupid mistakes that i'm wondering how i got to rank 1 🤣
Reminds me of that sad Clown game I had a few days ago. A Dwight DC'd at 4 gens after I downed him (I had about 6 hooks) and 2 gens got done not too long after. I got looped pretty damn harshly and I missed some of my hits. It was embarrassing, a REALLY embarrassing game.
I wasn't really having a good day though, I was a bit stressed out to begin with anyways. But oh well, the other 3 were actually good so I'll give them credit.
Some days I feel like I'm the best player ever and others I wonder how I even safety pip with the dumb moves I make. 😂
Yeah man I get like that if I'm playing too long. Like my brain knows what it supposed to be doing but I've over worked it and concentrated too much like.
The worst for me was having a great match and looping/mind gaming the killer very well even when we all died in the end. The killer did a good job and it was hella fun.
Next match different player but same killer and map(as well as near identical setup), I was practically a r20. I somehow survived after many mistakes and the killer not being the greatest. I just outplayed myself a lot lmao
Yeah especially for killers like trickster, clown or nurse where you really need to keep constant pressure
that's when I go "ok, taking a break... where's my 3ds?"
Same over here, its like my brain flips the on/off switch every match
I imagine it looks like something like this in my head:
https://youtu.be/3GkQuT7LQFAGreat idea actually, I go months forgetting about my 3DS and then get obsessed with it. Think it's that time again
Mmmm no, i don't really do self-hate.
Feels like it only takes one bad match for the tilt to start
Then every match after it feels like hell.