Legion Build Help

So currently got this slugging build and I think knock out and infectious fright is mandatory. Cause if I don't see anyone scream generally I can assume no one is near by, they can't see the guy who got knocked out. And move on.

| knock out | infectious fright | surge | discordance |

Surge is to slow the gen progress. I'm assuming the survivors are smart and know not to heal against a legion to gen rush me. So I'll get a guaranteed generator regress (10 second + extra), if they stay injured near the generator. Discordance I really like the ability to disrupt two survivors off gens. Both of these perks work nice together in end game. I haven't tested this build out as much yet.

This is what I use to run

| knock out | infectious fright | Deer stalker | Nurse's Calling |

Deer stalker is useful in telling you what area to play around end game. I know what area to proxy camp and I know which dying survivor the other one will attempt to heal. And it's useful in getting hooks end game. Nurse's Calling is about the same range as Deer stalker. This works well in seeing when a survivor is getting picked up and when they're healing in a corner and I can't find them. But the reason why I've stopped running this is because by the time I left the 32 meter range I'm already committed to finding another survivor on the other side of the map.

What are your thoughts?


Comments

  • As a Legion main, my build for them is Surge, Pop, Tinkerer, and BBQ. I always get a ton of value from all four perks.

  • @QwQw said:

    As a Legion main, my build for them is Surge, Pop, Tinkerer, and BBQ. I always get a ton of value from all four perks.

    Currently I'm just trying to that a slugging build to rank 1. Oh ######### though I never considered tinkerer. Though I do have to grind for it now :/ Though I would swap out bbq for surveillance personally

  • I run Spirit Fury, Enduring, Surge, and the last perk is usually a throwaway slot, sometimes I set it to BBQ for bloodpoints, Thrilling is a great choice, Pop is also good, Trail of Torment is also pretty good.

    Spirit Fury + Enduring are there for their chase power, since it's a bit difficult to get downs with Legion sometimes. Surge is a must-run on Legion.

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133416#Comment_2133416

    Currently I'm just trying to that a slugging build to rank 1. Oh ######### though I never considered tinkerer. Though I do have to grind for it now :/

    Since survivors are injured a lot against Legion, they become pretty scary when they're undetectable. Not to mention the added info is very nice.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I run Spirit Fury, Enduring, Surge, and the last perk is usually a throwaway slot, sometimes I set it to BBQ for bloodpoints, Thrilling is a great choice, Pop is also good, Trail of Torment is also pretty good.

    Spirit Fury + Enduring are there for their chase power, since it's a bit difficult to get downs with Legion sometimes. Surge is a must-run on Legion.

    Nah I'm going for pure slugging like 4 downs then hook

  • Oh. Knock Out, Forced Penance, Infectious, and Coulrophobia.

    Forced Penance actually gives lots of value on Legion, I've gotten it to work many times and it's deadly. I know there's an add-on for this but Forced Penance lasts longer, way longer.

  • My build is BBQ, Blood Echoes, Thantaphobia, and Pop.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133462#Comment_2133462

    Oh. Knock Out, Forced Penance, Infectious, and Coulrophobia.

    Forced Penance actually gives lots of value on Legion, I've gotten it to work many times and it's deadly. I know there's an add-on for this but Forced Penance lasts longer, way longer.

    I'm under the impression that Forced Penance is effectively useless tbh. A good team just won't heal to full against legion and if they do they're just wasting time. Legion's power is too effective in injuring everyone. And they have almost no way to take a protection hit. Though colurphobia is nice in preventing a drive by healing during end game.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    My build is BBQ, Blood Echoes, Thantaphobia, and Pop.

    Sorry I should have said pure slugging I won't be hooking anyone

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133469#Comment_2133469

    I'm under the impression that Forced Penance is effectively useless tbh. A good team just won't heal to full against legion and if they do they're just wasting time. Legion's power is too effective in injuring everyone. And they have almost no way to take a protection hit. Though colurphobia is nice in preventing a drive by healing during end game.

    I think if you have it at tier 3, you should try it out for a few games. If not, you can replace it with Surge or maybe even Sloppy, though I don't recommend Sloppy since it only works with M1, so maybe Nurse's to track downed survivors and healers?

    Btw Forced Penance works with Frenzy

  • I would say BBQ/Bloodhound/Franklin's Demise/Hex: Ruin if you want a good standard build.

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133471#Comment_2133471

    Sorry I should have said pure slugging I won't be hooking anyone

    that's a creative approach for Legion

    In that case I'd say Infectious, Nurse's, Thanat, and Blood Echoes. Knock Out isn't really worth it but with Nurse's you can see if they're picking up slugged survivors. Thanat and Blood Echoes are staples on Legion.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133488#Comment_2133488

    I think if you have it at tier 3, you should try it out for a few games. If not, you can replace it with Surge or maybe even Sloppy, though I don't recommend Sloppy since it only works with M1, so maybe Nurse's to track downed survivors and healers?

    I mean legitamently it will never trigger in a useful way.

    Those who stand in the way of duty will suffer harsh judgement.

    Survivors who take a Protection Hit suffer from the Broken 

     Status Effect for the next 60/70/80 seconds.


    In order to take a protection hit

    • Get hit by the Killer while within 10 metres of an injured Survivor.
    • Get hit by the Killer while they are carrying a Survivor on their shoulder.

    Downed survivor never counts as injured. And let's say there's two survivor one is injured and the other is healthy. I'll always chase the injured one. And if the guy is body blocking I hit the guy. Then he is broken, so I continue to chase him for 10 secs, down him. Then he's on the floor for let's say 30 secs cause knockout, we know no one is near by cause infectious fright didn't trigger. So now he spends 15 secs on to get to a gen. He works on the gen for 25 secs.

    Now if we flip the script without broken 10 secs to chase, 30 secs to get up, 16 secs to heal on the spot 15 to find gen. we got 9 seconds left to work on gens.

    Assuming this happened as is. The survivor probably achieved more by not healing. And not only that this perk is only useful if I get back within 96 seconds(80+16 of healing). If I spend over 96 secs the perk isn't useful.

    If I get back before then and I see two people at the gens I'll still use frenzy and make them both mend. Both situations the survivors are still forced to mend, but less gen progress if the guy healed.

    Not only is healing against legion is bad but this perk is a bit redundant.

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133494#Comment_2133494

    I mean legitamently it will never trigger in a useful way.

    Those who stand in the way of duty will suffer harsh judgement.

    Survivors who take a Protection Hit suffer from the Broken 

     Status Effect for the next 60/70/80 seconds.

    In order to take a protection hit

    • Get hit by the Killer while within 10 metres of an injured Survivor.
    • Get hit by the Killer while they are carrying a Survivor on their shoulder.

    Downed survivor never counts as injured. And let's say there's two survivor one is injured and the other is healthy. I'll always chase the injured one. And if the guy is body blocking I hit the guy. Then he is broken, but so I continue to chase him, down him. Then he's on the floor for let's say 40 secs cause knockout, we know no one is near by cause infectious fright didn't trigger. So now he spends 15 secs on to get to a gen. He works on the gen for 25 secs.

    Now if we flip the script without broken, 40 secs to get up, 16 secs to heal on the spot 15 to find gen. we got 9 seconds left to work on gens.

    Assuming this happened as is. The survivor probably achieved more by not healing. And not only that this perk is only useful if I get back within 96 seconds(80+16 of healing). If I spend over 96 secs the perk isn't useful.

    If I get back before then and I see two people at the gens I'll still use frenzy and make them both mend. Both situations the survivors are still forced to mend, but less gen progress if the guy healed.

    I mean it's your choice, I think it's a mediocre perk but it's not bad on Legion since it works with Frenzy. It came in clutch for me a lot on Legion.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133638#Comment_2133638

    I mean it's your choice, I think it's a mediocre perk but it's not bad on Legion since it works with Frenzy. It came in clutch for me a lot on Legion.

    Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking you. I was just trying to theory craft. And to see your thoughts on why you think it works

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133643#Comment_2133643

    Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking you. I was just trying to theory craft. And to see your thoughts on why you think it works

    No it's alright, you made some good points.

  • I main Legion and with certainty can say that Surge / Infectious is actually a pretty good combo on my masked bois and gurls.

    I would, though, recommend getting something consistent for additional gendef, like Pop Goes the Weasel. And you can never go wrong with BBQ & Chili, which will give you more BP along with info on where you should go after hooking a survivor.

    As for other mentioned perks - Discordance is good, but there are more useful perks. Knock Out and Deer Stalker are fine for situations where you just have to slug, but in ordinary games they won't give much use. As for Nurse's - the higher you go on ranks, the worse it becomes on Legion. It might seem like it's good on them at first, but with time you come to realization that it's MUCH better on stealth and range killers.

    You can also always go for Ruin/Undying combo, although it's less consistent than Pop/Surge.

    Thrilling Tremors is also a good pick, if you can play around it.