Ima have to say Kate on this one. She plays the guitar, makes people happy, goes hiking, would be a great friend to hang out with tbh. Maybe more than that if ya know what I mean, heh.
Ima have to say Kate on this one. She plays the guitar, makes people happy, goes hiking, would be a great friend to hang out with tbh. Maybe more than that if ya know what I mean, heh.
I already know people are going to choose kate jane and felix because of their looks obviously but im glad that you said kate because of her personality and not her looks lol
Jeff looks cute, I think he'd be amazing for hugs :3 I also, although being rubbish at it myself, love art if I personally know who painted it, which gives me a further interest in him. He also has great taste in music and a dog! He seems like a really nice guy overall.
I already know people are going to choose kate jane and felix because of their looks obviously but im glad that you said kate because of her personality and not her looks lol
Nah, it's all about the way they are, not their looks!
I would say Feng Min because we both do e-sports teams and then talk about our interests first, then we will be friends since we have the same personality of video gaming and some issues that we might be facing.
David could choke me, break my neck, call my best friend a racist while burning my doll collection and I'd still love him as long as he gave me a forehead kith. Total daddy, total alpha male.
I don't know the survivors stories I don't read them. I'm 43 and love whisky more than anything. I'm pretty much like Captain Haddock in Tintin, but bald since I was 21 😥 So I wish I was Captain Haddock 😂
I don't know the survivors stories I don't read them. I'm 43 and love whisky more than anything. I'm pretty much like Captain Haddock in Tintin, but bald since I was 21 😥 So I wish I was Captain Haddock 😂
You should read them They're interesting Just like the killer backstories
What do these characters have in common exactly? Why are they lumped together? Anyway Feng is hot and smug so Feng. As for personality? Dwight probably.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ima have to say Kate on this one. She plays the guitar, makes people happy, goes hiking, would be a great friend to hang out with tbh. Maybe more than that if ya know what I mean, heh.
I already know people are going to choose kate jane and felix because of their looks obviously but im glad that you said kate because of her personality and not her looks lol
Jeff looks cute, I think he'd be amazing for hugs :3 I also, although being rubbish at it myself, love art if I personally know who painted it, which gives me a further interest in him. He also has great taste in music and a dog! He seems like a really nice guy overall.
Cheryl❤
Adams hot, plus you know a brother be packing 🤤
Nah, it's all about the way they are, not their looks!
I would say Feng Min because we both do e-sports teams and then talk about our interests first, then we will be friends since we have the same personality of video gaming and some issues that we might be facing.
thank you, but dont forget nancy and steve, and ash ain't all that bad
Kate's pretty cute, not to mention she seems like a very bubbly and nice girl.
She could also teach me how to play the guitar.
Dwight and Jeff.
honestly its a mix of ash and felix.
ash because i am a bit tougher
felix because i can be awkward at times
Steve, but second choice would be Elodie.
I don't know why but I've always liked Zarina. She looks really cool but is also fairly pretty I guess.
My girl Yui
Me
They've yet to top the King.
I'd love Zarina, I think she's just my type
Kate and Jane are more my type in terms of empathy, curves and positivity. Although I could drop it all for Cheryl, mind!
I'm obviously going to pick Kate because she's a beautiful songbird. Waiting for the day till we can hear her sing.
Though I'd say the runners up are Dweet & David, two polar opposites. Gotta have variety, right?
I love the sexual nature of this question.
Kate
Yui
Jane(cuz o tha thiccness)
David could choke me, break my neck, call my best friend a racist while burning my doll collection and I'd still love him as long as he gave me a forehead kith. Total daddy, total alpha male.
Also how dare you leave Bill out of this survey
The day David King tries bottoming is the day I stop tunneling Claudettes
(psst, that means never)
I don't know the survivors stories I don't read them. I'm 43 and love whisky more than anything. I'm pretty much like Captain Haddock in Tintin, but bald since I was 21 😥 So I wish I was Captain Haddock 😂
You should read them They're interesting Just like the killer backstories
Gonna be real, id be gay with dwight
Cheryl with her black hair cosmetic is kinda hot ngl
What do these characters have in common exactly? Why are they lumped together? Anyway Feng is hot and smug so Feng. As for personality? Dwight probably.