What killer do you guys hate facing the most ?

I dont like facing trappers, hags, and nurses what about you guys

Comments

  • Wraith and Leatherface

  • Spirit and Plague.

    I don't mind Spirit's strength. I don't mind the 50/50s that much. Most of the issues people have with her are things I don't really mind. She just gives me anxiety and stresses me out (granted, I have gotten better at dealing with it over the years).

    Plague is just a game of "damned if you do, damned if you don't." And I hate that game.

  • Hag Freddy Spirit take the top 3 spots for me.

  • Hag and Bubba. Freddy might be close, but all the Freddies I go against are foreheads.

  • @Drixpy_Jayyy said:

    I dont like facing trappers, hags, and nurses what about you guys

    Nea

  • I'd have to go with Trapper because it usually goes two ways :

    -He gets a basement hook and will proceed to camp it until whoever is down here dies

    -He doesn't get basement and gets genrushed in 4 minutes

    Either way it's pretty boring

  • Freddy and Trapper. They're so boring to me to play as and against for different reasons.

  • Hag, Leatherface, and Plague.

  • Spirit is just unfair to play against.

    Also Slinger. This video translates how it feels to run away from him:

    https://youtu.be/cEStHCC-2Sc


  • @Hagravating said:

    I'd have to go with Trapper because it usually goes two ways :

    -He gets a basement hook and will proceed to camp it until whoever is down here dies

    -He doesn't get basement and gets genrushed in 4 minutes

    Either way it's pretty boring

    This 100%. If you get downed near the basement you might as well die on 1st hook because he's gonna lock that place down.

  • spirit freddy leatherface

  • Spirit, Bubba and Freddy.

  • Spirit - Just hope your 50/50 guess is in your favor.

    Freddy - Has the abilities of several killers in one.

    Doctor - Stealth is deleted from the game. Combine it with Iron Maiden and you get punished for using the only non-perk counter he has.

    Plague - Forces the game into one of two bad modes. Either everyone is No Mither with no stealth; or the killer has a full damage sprinkler of BS.

    Ghostface - Still haven't fixed his reveal mechanic after all this time. Almost as much of a coin toss as Spirit.

  • I'm not real keen on playing against (or as) the Trap Killers. So Trapper, Hag, and Freddy (Demo is a happy exception).

    Otherwise, I don't really like seeing Spirit (not enough info/counterplay options) or Ghost Face (who would honestly be fine if his stupid Reveal mechanic didn't derp out all the time).

  • Ghostface. He is the bane of my existence.

  • Hag. Shes a killer that horribly punishes ally survivor mistakes and being damned because of your allies is already punishment enough.

    lotsa hags being dropped. A few slingers too but give me slinger anyday over the swamp lady. At least with slinger I dont die after being hooked once. 90% of my survivor games vs hag I end up dying or being immediatly rehooked despite not setting any traps off post unhook.

  • Freddy & Trapper.

    Not because I don't like Trapper but because I will inevitably see a trap a half second too late and step on it. Every match. Every time. No matter how much I look or expect a trap at a certain loop, one trap will get me and I feel like it's a personal failing. lol

  • Spirit, freddy, and Hag if they know how to play her. A pc quickscoping deathslinger is also generally a miserable experience.