Perk Idea: HEX: APOCALYPSE
Hex: Apocalype
The timer for the endgame collapse begins immediately when the last generator is finished, and the timer is reduced by 25/40/55 percent
Hex: Apocalype
The timer for the endgame collapse begins immediately when the last generator is finished, and the timer is reduced by 25/40/55 percent
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
*muffled absolute destiny apocalypse playing in the background*
I appreciate the creativity, but the problem with this type of perk is if it’s combo’d with NOED, No Way Out, and Remember Me.
I like it just happen like that no need for it to be a perk so when the last gen done survivor will get the bad word out right away
do the bones
That is true... But then, if they cleanse either NOED or Apocalypse, it wouldn't be so bad, and they're likely to do so since there are 2 hex totems on the map and those get cleansed very quickly when I play killer
As long as Wake Up becomes basekit with a buff to 300% faster gate opening speed, then I'm all for this new Hex perk.
Why not just go a step further, and just have a hex that spawns all four survivors on the hook?
It's not that bad
It's a hex that 90% of time will get cleansed and leave killer with 3 perks for most of game 2 if they run noed. It would shake things up a bit and maybe make wake up used more. I like to win my games during the match so I wouldn't use it but to overly exaggerate over a hex/totem seems odd.
BBQ stacks for everyone.
Take of remember me and put BW and it's worse ya probably not a great idea now that i think of it.
You wouldn't even need NoED.
End Game Clock is 2 minutes as long as no survivors are down.
Reduced by 55% and it's 54 seconds
No Way Out lasts 42 seconds
That gives survivors exactly 12 seconds to open the exit gates if they haven't cleansed this totem. Time to open the exit gate? 20 seconds. Time to open the exit gate with wake up: 17 seconds.
I don't like the time reducing effect, but the rest is fine.
not sure why it's a hex... is it glowing the entire match doing nothing?
because in that case... yeah, keep the time reduction, but maybe 25% should be the max