event is only 13 days?
With the event just around the corner, i'm worried that there won't be enough time to get all the killer cosmetics; figuring that it will take time to get blight viles we need to purchase them with, and knowing the devs, the cosmetics might be too expensive to get, which won't be enough time to get all of them?
Comments
Not Really, if there's only two hooks on every match and you have to get 50 blight for each one cosmetic; thats gonna take quite sometime, and remember we have to fill the viles in order to get one Blight so it could take multiple matches to get just one?*
That's the problem i like all the cosmetics; so its hard to choose
You get 2 weekends to do the challenge. If the queue goes up for one side, play the other. I assume that the blight is valid for both sides, so priotize the cosmetics you want first and after that you unlock everything else.
Good luck.
This isn't true, is it? That's mental..
The 2 hooks are without offerings. If everyone uses a offering, you have 7 hooks.
But still, 50 per piece? That's a lot. If it was for the whole set, that'd be what I would expect.
It´s only a problem if survivors try to sabotage the event (pun intended)
Can you at least use the things you get as survivors for the killer cosmetics?
I hope so. Last events were divided. I really hope that we get the same event currency.
Since they've only really shown off how awesome the killer skins are, and not any survivor skins at all, I really hope so.
They showed the Claudette and Dwight skins. Those look really good. I´m not sure if those will be purchasable via event currency or auric cells.
I got my Killer cosmetic from last event in literally 12 hours.
If you base your selected Perks on the event's goal, i wouldn't be worried if i were you.
Well on the DBD Wiki it says that the event currency, the Putrid Serum, is only used to purchase the 5 killer cosmetics. It doesn't say anything about the survivor ones.
I doubt they do a event that only let´s killers unlock stuff. This would completely mess up the event, since survivors would sabotage it out of rage.
But Killers who aren't fond of playing for too long might be able to get them by playing survivor, so that's cool.
Please read stuff properly.
They should've made it longer.
Don't forget the 4-6 days the servers will be down and the intense lag that will follow.
I hope that the claudette skin is not the only reward for survivors because that will be a bit lame. I'm just aiming for the hillbilly skin.
Up to this point, all events have been ridiculously easy and you could get the rewards within a single weekend
guys just bring hang mans trick and the event offerings so survivors don't ruin the event then just focus on what cosmetics you want. I'm just doing the event for huntress' wraith's and doctor's outfits
and I wonder if its 50 per piece of 50 per full outfit
And did I say it was a 100% fact and that survivors are not included? No. Don't be so butt-hurt.
As per tradition, I will wildly overreact and assume the worst scenario when it comes to anything that the devs have planned as I don't trust them or their decisions.
This reminds me of the last time over a certain event recently where people went wild over unconfirmed stuff posted on the wiki as if it was official. When the date came and went people blew their tops and raged all over social media etc. The people flipping out need to stop hyperventilating and believing every rumour they see or hear and wait for official confirmation before being made to look silly.
Now if people will remember the most recent big event the Summer BBQ there was only 2 special hooks and gens default so people needed to bring in offerings which spawned more of both. Those complaining about there only being 2 hooks and flinging insults need to learn their history.
Get out, before someone starts to argue with nonsense.