so are we removing j flick or is it forever going to be an exploit forever like stretched res
yes
yes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say yes because the devs leave game breaking bugs and exploits in the game for years, but this is a killer sided thing, so it's gotta get addressed at some point, thankfully.
so survivors can be annoying but killers cant
Not what I said. My mistake for being too vague, but I tried to imply that things like the zero-sound slug bug were still in the game after being fixed and reintroduced. And I was gonna include "and broken items/add-ons" after "bugs and exploits" because instaheals needed nerfing way before they were, and keys still need nerfing. But that's all survivor stuff so I didn't want to seem "killer-sided", which I kind of am.
Eventually, yes.
It's a slightly simplier fix than stretched res.
yes it will
Quote on quote "Don't get used to it" from McLean so, take that as you wish
That's right. This story will never end.