If you ever tea-bag a Trickster
You're pretty pathetic, it's like the equivalent of laughing at a toddler because you beat him in a fight.
Like bro, accept that the killer is bad and move on, no need to rub it in the face of the person playing him.
You're pretty pathetic, it's like the equivalent of laughing at a toddler because you beat him in a fight.
Like bro, accept that the killer is bad and move on, no need to rub it in the face of the person playing him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
T-bagging is never off limits
I had a Trickster commit to chase with me on Hawkins. Obviously I ran him for 4 gens. He faced camped me. Didn't even try to stop the last gen. And he tunneled me off hook. Running past injured survivors, even downing body blocks and not picking up to continue after me. He even let the downed survivors get rescued. He literally lost all of us because of how he let his fragile ego get crushed. You bet your ass I T-bagged at the exit gate.
You can't get tilted that you committed to chase for 4 gens. I wasn't being toxic I was just genuinely trying to evade the killer. We all know the build is weak so just take the loss respectfully. The whole time I was evading him I was NOT thinking, "This player is bad. Instead I was thinking "Man this character is weak"
But after the player behaved so toxic he lost all sympathy. There's something sadistic and childish about players who want to ruin someone's experience because they misinterpret normal gameplay as a personal attack on them.
well, now that this Trickster player has gotten teabagged at the exit gates, what's going to stop him from doing the same thing he did to you to the next group of survivors because "they deserve it"?
Not my argument, I understand that you can misinterpret me saying "the killer is bad" as the player being bad at the game but no, I literally mean trickster the character.
I swear you can play as sportsmanlike as possible and survivors will still tea-bag you at the gate. I really found trickster's concept to be cool so I bought him and stop leveling him at 1-50 because at that point I realized he was so weak I wouldn't want to play him and instead gave oni a second chance who I originally didn't like, ended up loving him and now I'm leveling him up. For that context, I keep getting dailies with Trickster and I think I've only gotten a single 4k with him, anyways played perfectly fair, nearly got a perfect game (like 30,700 bp) but the feng get sprint bursting away from the final three gens, got two kills.
The Feng tea-bagged at the door, the Jake started spamming notifications before tea-bagging and taking the hatch. Keep in mind i was downing fairly quickyl with Trickster since I was running his two best add-ons (trick knife, usb). I just get really annoyed whenever survivors decide to be ######### for no reason just because they got away. I know I'm not the only trickster player who feels this way so that's why I made it pretty general.
I've been meme-ing as Trickster a bit, doing nothing but throwing knives, not trying to kill anyone. I usually don't hook, I'll let them go if they're about to go into the dying state, and I stop in the middle of chases to reload when I run out.
In one match, after opening the gate, I went to go guard the other gate. Ace comes over to open it, but it's like dude, this is my gate. After downing him, he didn't move and no one seemed to be coming to pick him up, so I hooked him to hopefully make it easier for him to get saved by the other remaining survivor. I immediately left the hook after putting him on it, not camping or anything, going back to what was supposed to be the closed exit gate.
Instead of saving him, the Meg opened the gate and teabagged at me before running out.
I felt really bad. Ace wasn't supposed to die. #########, teabagging a meme-ing killer instead of saving your teammate. Crying out loud. Do teabaggers realize how stupid they make themselves look sometimes?