What chapter brought you into the game?
For me it was Silent Hills.
I'd be interesting to see if All-Kill actually did it's job and brought in the K-Pop community, or just sucked all around.
For me it was Silent Hills.
I'd be interesting to see if All-Kill actually did it's job and brought in the K-Pop community, or just sucked all around.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Playstation Plus chapter :)
Ah, that's a popular one.
Not as good as Google Stadia, though. It's optimized enough to give you five whole pixels!
I joined the game cuz I liked it, not because of a chapter. Tho I joined like 2 weeks before Blight's release not sure if it matters.
when i joined the game had no DLCs.
so i guess the Dead by Daylight Chapter?
Since the launch of the game.
I joined because of my friends, but technically the Nightmare on Elm Street chapter.
Halloween.
I joined just after the hag was released. Not because of her chapter, it was just when I discovered the game from content creators I liked on YouTube.
I joined around Ghostface but I got interested after seeing the clown trailer on YT so I’ve been maining him since I got the game
Ironically none of them, I came to the game in between Chapters because of a New Years sale drawing my attention.
But technically the newest Chapter was Oni, although I didn’t get him until much later and I don’t enjoy playing him.
Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter, I love the original. And getting a chance to play as Freddy was a big incentive.
None. My brother for me and my twin the game with spirit (which was the recent killer)
And I played it a lot. My favourite killer was wraith because of his designs,Lord and power and my favourite survivors was feng because of Technician save my butt multiple of times.
While I was new, I went up against a clearly experience clown which I thought he was cheating because he found me but that because he had bbq and nurses.
My cousins got me into the game. They were HUGE fans, and I had never played it. So they were like "Why don't you give it a try." I spent my whole try match hiding in a locker from a Huntress.
The first DLC I bought though was Stranger Things. I really love that show, and man did I want to play Demo and Nancy. Alas, I was a terrible Demo and instead of practicing i moved on to Myers (who I was TOLD was the strongest killer in the game.) Halloween was the second DLC I bought. Followed by Saw (Surveillance sounded like the best perk in the game) and Leatherface. The rest is history.
I started playing cause I wanted to play a multiplayer horror game, saw Dwight 4 years ago and he's been my main ever since
Honestly the chapter that I was drawn to, and subsequently purchased, was Hag's. She was IMO the most interesting killer (pre-huntress) we had access to, played a few games a realized that (at the time) she sucked ass and continued playing Dwight
Silent hill. I've been looking for a game like this for a long time and when I found it for free on the Xbox game pass, I've haven't played much anything else since.