Anyone wanna take a stab to decipher this?
So the formula in the video lists
Bromine
Water
Chromium Oxide
Iron
Nitrogen
Hydrogen
It appears to be 6 parts Bromine and 6 parts water together they form red- brown liquid which evaporates to form a gas of that color. New Mist offering maybe?
What are you guys building @not_Queen @Patricia
Comments
I'll keep searching, I like a good puzzle 😊
Which is the premiere date for the new Halloween movie 2018!!
The link doesn't work but i already was looking at chemical equations.
I don't believe that they are just a happy coincidence. I'm wondering if the plants we have seen are related maybe they emit a gas of some kind?? In a red-brown color or maybe a mist offering?
The Wiki has all the info you need on the upcoming event that this is teasing and all the lore behind it.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/The_Hallowed_Blight
@MojoTheFabulous any idea who the source is for all that info. I just looked at it and it looks great i'm just not so trusting of anything on Wiki.
Sounds more like it'll be something for the event.
Ask Clown. But I'm pretty sure it's putrid serum
That links to the same source.
Because the source is legit.
new killer confirmed
Something to do with corrosion, and acid. I gave up on finding exactly what it was, but if you scroll to the bottom of this page, you can read more, and see some illustrations of reactions similar to what you described in your original post. Not to mention, it's a fairly common hazmat you can find throughout industrial processes.
The guy that runs the Wiki is trustworthy, without a doubt. I believe everything is in the game files for the PTB so i'd say that is a reliable source. Not to mention it all matches up with those little Instagram teasers the Devs have been putting out.
I have it! It creates ( drumroll please )
Leatherface buffs!
Cool i rarely believe anything like that but it does seem to match.