Is there anyone that play in a swf with no communications?
I'm wondering if there anyone that play in a swf without communicating with your friends? I ask because I'm in a swf group and I was wondering how it is to play in a swf without communicating? Is it just as fun as a regular swf? How do you feel in this group? Does it feel nice to just to play with your friends instead of some random person you don't know?
Thank you.
Comments
I play like this whenever I play with friends. I still like to have the 'immersion' of not knowing literally everything that's going on, while still knowing that I can rely on my team to do gens while I'm in chase and to not leave me hanging in the end.
I played like this for a bit and whenever I'm in a swf with my friend and someone I don't know I'll end up muting myself and being real quiet.
It's not as fun for me. Nowhere near. Half the fun of the game is just... Not being there. Ironically. Talking about what you wanna do later on, the reason for climate change, why Grimmjow Jagerjaquez needs to rail you immidiately if not sooner- they're all a lot more fun to focus on and I get a lot less tilted at dbd if I don't focus on it.
So, uh, yeah, not fun. It's like solo survivor but you know your teammates have half a braincell.
I have a friend that I rarely play with without comms. But he isn’t too invested in the game anyway and we are just completely playing casually and for fun, we at least know we don’t sandbag another and actually try to help (most of the time).
i also sometimes add randoms that played very well and then I also only play without comms, which is usually fun but also keeps the immersion and not knowing how the teammate(s) might react to certain situations.
On DbD Mobile if that counts, since there is zero option to send any kind of chat in it.
Once in awhile we do but most of the time we stay on comms encase the killer is a try hard. I admit it is more fun when discord is down. The only games we certainly play without comes are Among Us and Deceit.
I have friends I play with, 90% of the time we don't communicate, we just like playing the game knowing that we've got competent teammates.
I have a few friends, not my main group, that I do this with. But, like others have said, it's about quality teammates over random #########.
But, when I do swf with my Friday night crew, I can honestly say, we talk very little game play. We get drunk and talk ######### to each other, to the point you're lucky to hear a skill check.
I do. It's a bit like Solo Queue, but you know your teammates probably won't leave you on the hook. And you might have an idea of what perks they're running.
I’ve met players online that don’t want to communicate while SWFing. I prefer friends who do but theyre Still better than solo queue.
It’s probably why solo queue can be so bad. The good players gather together.
Sometimes when I swf we don't use comms, and honestly even if we did our callouts are borderline awful