RE survivor Perk Ideas!
So disclaimer im basing this off of the chapter being based off the first game as I feel it'd fit best. Just writing perks n stuff too not any massive backstories :p
New Survivor: Jill Valentine!
Perk 1: First Aid Spray - You always keep a can handy! While healing a survivor press the activate ability button to instantly heal 50% of the survivors lost health. First Aid Spray has a cooldown of 200/175/150 seconds.
Perk 2: Narrow Escape - Somehow you've always escaped tight situations. If you are healed to the healthy state on your last hook Narrow Escape activates. If you are put into the injured state the speed bonus will increase by 1s/1.5s/2s. Speed given to you by the speed boost will also increase by 5%/10%/15%. Narrow Escape can only be used once per trial.
Perk 3: I've Got Your Back - You have their backs and they have yours. When unhooking another survivor or being unhooked, both survivors will gain a 10% speed boost for 3s/4s/5s.
So yeah thats it lol basically a kit revolved around evading the killer and helping others while doing so! So altruistic survivors can be more useful to the team.
Comments
I've got your back i guess should be like this:
I've Got Your Back - You have their backs and they have yours. When unhooking another survivor or being unhooked, both survivors will gain a 10%/15%/20% speed boost If they stay near eachother within 16m
And first aid spray should be 200/150/100 secs tbh
I honestly wouldn't mind First Aid Spray to be a limited-time item that heals everyone, including yourself, any amount that the spray is used. As a perk, this is incredibly weak though. Autodidact gives 50% per skill-check at 5 stacks and is non-licensed. Reduce the cooldown to 45 seconds or a minute and it'll be better.
Jill Valentine:
Master Of Unlocking
For every Totem you cleanse, gain a stack. For each stack you have in the end game, open the exit gates 6/8/10% faster.
Honestly the original idea was having give a 25%/50%/75% bonus and being one time use. I just changed it to be multiple uses and the lengthy cooldown is to compensate possible SWF stacking. Id say its better than auto solely cause of how long auto takes to get to even 3 stacks some games.
As fun as that'd be it does sound extremely OP
WAIT THATD BE FUN I FORGOT SHES GREAT AT LOCK PICKING
I think Ashley Graham from RE4 would be a good idea for the new survivor. I'd love to see 2 survivors with the RE chapter because the more the better. Any of the main RE characters would be awesome for it but Ashley seems like she would fit better in the survivor role in DBD. Either way any of them would do great in the game.
I haven't thought of perks yet for Ashley if she's the new survivor but one that comes to mind is a perk that has her call Leon in to assist her and stun the killer with a suplex. I also think it would be funny if Ashley had a perk that lets her suplex the killer. ;)
I already know what the survivor perks will be.
Green herb.
Blue herb.
Red herb.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wish we could get 2 killers instead of 2 survivors tbh Nemesis & Mr. X Because ST chapter made survivors more than killers
If the killer is nemesis I want all of his perks names to be variants of "SSTTTTARRRRRSSSS!!!!"
Thats just an infinitely better blood pact.