Please please please can you make anubis skin or new killer
I love egypt and I love anubis can you please make the skin or new killer look like him? Thank you thank you
I love egypt and I love anubis can you please make the skin or new killer look like him? Thank you thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I imagine it could happen if they ever make a Chapter themed around Ancient Egyptian mythology.
Yes. Please. I love Egyptian mythology, anything to represent it would be awesome.
Honestly that would be pretty cool. Imagine a Pharaoh killer with skins inspired by Egyptian mythos.
Wrong forum section, but I would be down for it.
Always wanted more mythology based killers similar to oni
Obviously it'd never happen, but imagine an Anubis skin for Phead.