If the RE characters they use are from the 90s games...
...there better be old-school polygonal models for them as outfits.
REmake 2 did this with Leon and Claire. I'd love to see retro style Jill or Chris alongside retro Tyrant or Nemesis.
...there better be old-school polygonal models for them as outfits.
REmake 2 did this with Leon and Claire. I'd love to see retro style Jill or Chris alongside retro Tyrant or Nemesis.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope there is an outfit for that because I would love to see the HD version
Bring in a Tofu cosmetic and just repair gens as a giant off-white block lol
Gotta start a petition to make this a thing haha
To hell with my post, this is what we need. And it has to squawk out Japanese phrases
"YAMATE!" As you get hit by the killer.
Wields a K-bar, making him the most well equipped survivor in the game.
Or we have him be the killer. An S-tier killer, to be exact.
If you wanna see the HD version someone modded then into Re:Verse open beta
https://twitter.com/xZombieAlix/status/1381070274003632133?s=19Also from this account we have DBD in Re:Verse and a Leon skin for Felix.
https://twitter.com/xZombieAlix/status/1380648977385844739?s=19 https://twitter.com/xZombieAlix/status/1382864657883529220?s=19