This isn't even the DbD anniversary chapter
It's such a big name, and it's not even for the anniversary. How big is the anniversary gonna be then?
It's such a big name, and it's not even for the anniversary. How big is the anniversary gonna be then?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chucky or Jason? or better option, both?
this is for the anniversary.
"tune in may 25th for our 5th anniversary stream for more"
It is for the anniversary- last year Pyramid Head was the star of the 4th anniversary, and before that it was Ghost Face.
Oh. Well I guess I'm dumb.
As the same character😱😱
105% cakes and a new RE map.. yes plz
lol just had a flashback to that ghostface anniversary chapter. No map or survivor ugh that was the worst
Imagine this: Jason, with a little chucky growing out of his side that he can let loose to go kill people. Eh?
We had that chapter and everyone hated it XD
EDIT: I realized as I posted this you're making a joke. Ignore my cringe comment :p
Your both cringe...
...
AND I LOVE IT
It will be June is when it probably comes out