I know there is a lot of disagreement over this perk and i feel a poll is the best way to get an idea on what the community agrees would be right for this perk.
Hopefully this let's us see where everyone is coming from. Personally i believe number 5 is the best.
I think it is a great change and needed to get to a level of viability. Let's see how it will affect gameplay afterwards before reverting everything that might actually be a good thing.
Iron Will is also pretty much hyped but to be honest, good killers only need blood for tracking. And I myself notice that I sometimes struggle against Iron Will but I appreciate the situations when I actually need to focus on getting better in aspects of the game that I'm just rarely challenged
It was way too weak back then. But the new effect it has rn is too strong.
Yeah it was weak before but if they made it so it didn't have a time limit and you just didn't leave blood when injured i think that would have been a better change. I would use it then.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should go back to how it was apart from remove the time limit.
I think it is a great change and needed to get to a level of viability. Let's see how it will affect gameplay afterwards before reverting everything that might actually be a good thing.
Iron Will is also pretty much hyped but to be honest, good killers only need blood for tracking. And I myself notice that I sometimes struggle against Iron Will but I appreciate the situations when I actually need to focus on getting better in aspects of the game that I'm just rarely challenged
I think of 2 ways that would make it less OP and useless at the same time,
It was way too weak back then. But the new effect it has rn is too strong.
make it so the perk doesnt hide blood.
Yeah it was weak before but if they made it so it didn't have a time limit and you just didn't leave blood when injured i think that would have been a better change. I would use it then.