Trickster needs to go

None but not single one game with trickster went without hardcore absolute tunelling and camping, not blaming any player because he's unplayable however we don't need promotion of that playstyle as something normall again if u played trickster and u tunelled nobody blames u just wanna say we don't wanna this kind of thing in game survs who will either dc or have zerp fun and killer where player needs to chop off his hair to get one kill in my opinion trickster needs to get out of game (just my opinion and rant)

Comments

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2110609#Comment_2110609

    oh my god cry ab it. killer tears literally give me life

    when WE say camping, tunneling, slugging are boring yall say that you aren't 'supposed to make the game fun' but when we use offerings, play with friends, yall go absolutely feral.

    if u really are that offended over a claudette blinding you then t bagging at the exit gate bc u couldn't get ur precious 4k then YOU need help

    you automatically assume ALL survivors are gods because you went against one SWF team that hurt ur fragile ego then cry ab how survivors need it harder for them. if u want to win more then just get friends and play with them lmao

    some of yall clearly have never played survivor solo queue and it shows

    Echiron has like, 4,000 hours in the game dude.. he's definitely played plenty of survivor.

    Also his post was made in the erroneous context that the creator of this thread was implying Trickster needed to go because he's to STRONG and annoying, so he posted the appropriate response to regards with what Killer players find annoying, essentially saying "Don't cry about the weakest killer when we deal with all the annoying ######### survivors do and are told to shut up about it" which is essentially what YOUR post is saying.


    Don't be that survivor main, you seem to be new here and don't need to start off making everyone dislike you by being extremely biased and arrogant. You'll just get lost in the sea of other trolls, as the only resident troll we keep on file here is Sluzzy.

  • Not even gonna read the rest of this post.

    So what im gonna say is move on with your matches

    and git gud.

  • @grayon444 said:

    Not even gonna read the rest of this post.

    So what im gonna say is move on with your matches

    and git gud.

    Huh? Lmfao pls take ur profile pic and go hide with her in bush

  • @grayon444 said:

    Not even gonna read the rest of this post.

    So what im gonna say is move on with your matches

    and git gud.

    And when u don't want to read post but just attack me move on we don't need u here

  • @grayon444 said:

    Not even gonna read the rest of this post.

    So what im gonna say is move on with your matches

    and git gud.

    *get good 🤭

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2111186#Comment_2111186

    I don't even consider myself that good. The game is just not hard to get to rank one, even on the killer side these day.

    In the past 2 years there have been like 50 nerfs to survivor and 50 buff to killers. What do you want more?

    Have you looked at what percentage of players hit rank 1 killer on steam?

    It's 4% of the player base. Wouldn't it be much higher if it were incredibly easy? Heck even rank 1 survivors are only about 6.2% of the players.

    It would be nice if playstation and xbox had trophies/achievements linked to rank as well, but they don't.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Neverborn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2111193#Comment_2111193

    Have you looked at what percentage of players hit rank 1 killer on steam?

    It's 4% of the player base. Wouldn't it be much higher if it were incredibly easy? Heck even rank 1 survivors are only about 6.2% of the players.

    It would be nice if playstation and xbox had trophies/achievements linked to rank as well, but they don't.

    Do you have any idea of how many people bough the game & barely payed or people that have many account?

    Also some people are just not super good at doing some stuff & that's perfectly fine. Like many I have no struggle getting at rank 1 both side if I play a lot while some people will find it almost impossible to get rank 4.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112407#Comment_2112407

    Huh? Lmfao pls take ur profile pic and go hide with her in bush

    @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112407#Comment_2112407

    Huh? Lmfao pls take ur profile pic and go hide with her in bush

    says the blank profile pic.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112407#Comment_2112407

    And when u don't want to read post but just attack me move on we don't need u here

    @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112407#Comment_2112407

    And when u don't want to read post but just attack me move on we don't need u here

    Not even an attack BB.

    Why did you make this dumb post in the first place?

    Players do not represent the killers.From all of the Tricksters i have faced none have camped/tunneled that were good.

    You have bad luck and get ######### killers and blame it on the killer.Yes he is ######### even after the buff but much more bearable than before.Yes he needs more buff.That will come later.

    A good Trickster is confident in his power even if its the worst one in the game.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112427#Comment_2112427

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112427#Comment_2112427

    Not even an attack BB.

    Why did you make this dumb post in the first place?

    Players do not represent the killers.From all of the Tricksters i have faced none have camped/tunneled that were good.

    You have bad luck and get ######### killers and blame it on the killer.Yes he is ######### even after the buff but much more bearable than before.Yes he needs more buff.That will come later.

    A good Trickster is confident in his power even if its the worst one in the game.

    1.it was attack saying git gud is what dbd community use to tell others they are trash in game

    2.you say pointing obvious issues with trickster is stupid but agree he's weak as hell, he's worst killer in history of this game and players bought the dlc and all and I think they deserve proper content for what they paid not ######### shi* show called trickster

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2113160#Comment_2113160

    1.it was attack saying git gud is what dbd community use to tell others they are trash in game

    2.you say pointing obvious issues with trickster is stupid but agree he's weak as hell, he's worst killer in history of this game and players bought the dlc and all and I think they deserve proper content for what they paid not ######### shi* show called trickster

    1.Was not an attack.Just get good and stop complaining when one killer camps you.

    2.Yes he needs more buffs.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112427#Comment_2112427

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112427#Comment_2112427

    Not even an attack BB.

    Why did you make this dumb post in the first place?

    Players do not represent the killers.From all of the Tricksters i have faced none have camped/tunneled that were good.

    You have bad luck and get ######### killers and blame it on the killer.Yes he is ######### even after the buff but much more bearable than before.Yes he needs more buff.That will come later.

    A good Trickster is confident in his power even if its the worst one in the game.

    And I blame it on killer ofc I do who should I blame it on? Twins were less weak than he is as well as blight yet players made whole ass drama but trickster is fine why? Because he's shirtless fancy guy who serves looks for bunch of horn* teens? No I won't accept that sorry I had tricsters today too and they all lost and De piped so everyone else needs to git gud? Otz who's hands down one of best killers in game said same thing so in ur opinion otz needs git gud

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2113160#Comment_2113160

    And I blame it on killer ofc I do who should I blame it on? Twins were less weak than he is as well as blight yet players made whole ass drama but trickster is fine why? Because he's shirtless fancy guy who serves looks for bunch of horn* teens? No I won't accept that sorry I had tricsters today too and they all lost and De piped so everyone else needs to git gud? Otz who's hands down one of best killers in game said same thing so in ur opinion otz needs git gud

    Um....what?

    I told you to "git gud" because you whine about camping and tunnel.Two things a lot of killers do.

    I never said Trickster doesn't need a buff #########?????

    He needs it more than any other killer in the game.

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112477#Comment_2112477

    Do you have any idea of how many people bough the game & barely payed or people that have many account?

    Also some people are just not super good at doing some stuff & that's perfectly fine. Like many I have no struggle getting at rank 1 both side if I play a lot while some people will find it almost impossible to get rank 4.

    You can pretty easily compare the rank 1 achievement to other achievements to get a bit of a metric. About half the killers that hit rank 10 have hit rank 1.

    At least 34% have hit level 25, and half of them have prestiged at least once. I still haven't prestiged anyone but my favorite killer because I don't see the point otherwise and I imagine that that times the numbers compared to if the achievement was simply level 50.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2113197#Comment_2113197

    Um....what?

    I told you to "git gud" because you whine about camping and tunnel.Two things a lot of killers do.

    I never said Trickster doesn't need a buff #########?????

    He needs it more than any other killer in the game.

    So it's bad we are complaining about something that forces everyone to stop playing game completely? Are u this type of ppl who cares only about themselves? If so good have fun hanging on hook by killer starring in your soul by hey everyone have different way of fun just... I can't tell who has more fun person on hook or person who's starring at survs soul must be very amusing

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2110609#Comment_2110609

    oh my god cry ab it. killer tears literally give me life

    when WE say camping, tunneling, slugging are boring yall say that you aren't 'supposed to make the game fun' but when we use offerings, play with friends, yall go absolutely feral.

    if u really are that offended over a claudette blinding you then t bagging at the exit gate bc u couldn't get ur precious 4k then YOU need help

    you automatically assume ALL survivors are gods because you went against one SWF team that hurt ur fragile ego then cry ab how survivors need it harder for them. if u want to win more then just get friends and play with them lmao

    some of yall clearly have never played survivor solo queue and it shows

    @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2110609#Comment_2110609

    I love the fact that this comment had absolutely nothing to do with what the OP said, yet you got 24 upvotes because of killer-bias on these boards. (You literally just inserted a random rant against survivors and got 24 upvotes).


    Whoooooosh my dude.

    The point was that was just as ridiculous as what OP was saying not an actual serious statement; worded in a way an entitled survivor main could understand by wording it like an entitled killer main.


    "I don't like how people play when using this killer so delete it from the game"

    ergo "I don't like how people play survivors so delete it from the game"


    And oliviaa I literally have a thread I was using for venting about solo queue woes 😂 😂

    

  • That's the player, not the actual killer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112324#Comment_2112324

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112301#Comment_2112301

    Whoooooosh my dude.

    The point was that was just as ridiculous as what OP was saying not an actual serious statement; worded in a way an entitled survivor main could understand by wording it like an entitled killer main.

    "I don't like how people play when using this killer so delete it from the game"

    ergo "I don't like how people play survivors so delete it from the game"

    And oliviaa I literally have a thread I was using for venting about solo queue woes 😂 😂

    

    First of stop putting words in my mouth u never said I don't like how they will play I said he don't belong in game which is survivor sided 80% of design and yes I stand behind my word that he needs to go until properly made and tunelling and camping is just an example that shows this killer is joke and needs big improvements before being released in game for good I couldn't care less about ur litlle chit chats and arguing between survivors and killers I'm not involving myself in that child play I said he needs to be improved and made properly before being part of actuall game and if u can't understand that it's ur problem and I already said it's my opinion and if u find it ridiculous move along and go read thread that is not ridiculous to you thank you

1 2 ›