Zanshin tactics rework
Even though this perk got buffed in the patch I think it’s still not good enough so here’s my rework of Zanshin Tactics.
Windows and vault locations take one less vault to be blocked by the entity. After breaking 3/2/1 pallets Zanshin Tactics activates, when a survivor vaults a pallet 3 times the entity will instantly break the pallet.
Comments
Just break the vault.
That would make Spirit Fury sink into the abyss.
Zanshin in Japanese martial arts is about awareness and alertness, so I thought it'd be cool if the pallet aura will change color when a Survivor is under it. And maybe the auras of windows will become more intense the closer it gets to being blocked from being vaulted too many times.
that is actually tricky I want a perk or gameplay mechanic where you can break windows and vault locations but I don’t know how to do it.
I thought mine would work to because since the entity blocks the window faster and it breaks pallets your aware of your surroundings so you adapt and take advantage of it
It would be possible if other perks didn't cover both of the effects suggested (Hex: Crowd Control and Spirit Fury). Zanshin Tactics is an information perk. That said, the information it gives needs a buff, because Windows of Opportunity for Killer just isn't good enough.
How about if it combines its effects of showing locations of pallets and vaults and instead of blocking the window it’s main effect will be the pallet thing.
Whats the point of letting the killer know when a vault is about to be blocked lol. Tahts useless. All you have to do is count to three.
Anti pallet: Allow you to break undropped pallet. After a break, perk gets cool down for 2min.
Anti windows: Have 2 tokens, allow you to permanently block 1 window per token.
Should reveal the Aura of any survivor who calls upon the Entity, be that through Killer actions/perks or a survivors for 5/4/3 seconds.
Ect Ect.
That was actually my second idea for Zanshin tactics
Make that Jason Voorhees power. Walking through things as if they aren't even there is kinda his thing
I mean I just don't see a point. It's a niche perk that has it's uses. I don't think every perk in this game needs to be A+ tier and meta. It's a useful perk on Pyramid Head, Huntress, and Demo. These ideas could all just be a new perk added to the game
It's intended for new killers learning the layout of maps and to corral survivors. It doesn't need further changes.
I’m just tossing out ideas. The pallet part is what I’m more keen on. It’ll let you know when a Survivor is camping a pallet or going for another loop around, especially around jungle gyms.