MMR needs to go... Gen times significantly faster than queue times.
I just don't want to play this game anymore. every game is 4 man SWF and I'm not even sure my MMR is that high. Even with the strongest killers, 3 anti-generator perks, slugging/injury tagging, their perks/items are just too good and communication too strong. I'm not talking every third game is like this. IT'S EVERY GAME. Past a certain point this game is no longer rewarding to play with MMR (at least as killer) I assume high MMR SWF's crush every match even against god tier killers. the first 3 generators go in like 2 minutes. This isn't fun. Revert old ruin to be useful against gen rushing? Make injured survivors do things 25% slower? Make SWF 2 man max? I don't know. This is just too ridiculous and un-fun to fight. That's all I wanted to say.
Comments
It's not on.
MMR isn't on
MMR isn't active right now. So its good old emblem based matchmaking right now,
Don't worry. These survivors will be waiting a looong time for a nurse or spirit game while you are happily slaying lower skilled survivors when mmr hits :)
Who am i kidding? BHVR will relax the requirements and killers will still put up with these teams.
Could you try and record your gameplay and go over your mistakes? Or put it up for others to analyze?.
I highly doubt that every game is the dreaded "swf". Also your suggestions of reverting ruin and adding slowdown for injured survivors is really silly. That would make the game super boring. They biggest thing that needs to improve is maps, not gen speed.