Anyone having a hard time on PTB?
Keep getting toxic killers that make testing things impossible.
Lot of like brown rank survivor teammates and a sweaty nurse that slug everyone in the first 30 seconds of the game and then don't hook anyone; just float around checking out the map while everyone else bleeds out so that they are not able to themselves.
Bubbas that take sacrificial wards to make sure it probably isn't coldwind and then face camp the first person they get.
Etc.... I might have to swap to killer and try again later but for now I am just taking a break because that was just not informative at all really.
Comments
Welcome to the PTB!
It's never been this bad before, usually everyone was pretty chill.
I can't connect to it strangely
Is your steam fully live? It's Tuesday.
It usually is and Checked it, everything's fine
I've always hear about sweat squads and ebony mori killers during PTBs. Since moris are gone its the most toxic builds they can manage.
This is because what you use in PTB doesn't carry over to live. So they break out the good stuff.
Are you getting an EAC error? IF you are try verifying files.
I don't care if people genuinely try to win really, or even if they bring busted items.
I just don't like the people taking it seriously to the point of griefing other people or actively going out of their way to people can't test/check out something that they know they want to check out.
They're just testing how well they can still dominate as Nurse lol
In my experience, it is literally the opposite. Most people don't take the PTB seriously, and just mess around for a little bit before DCing.
Playing a day after the PTB comes out is a mistake. It's always better to play on the day and then never touch it again.
I'm honestly guilty of this but I really just do it to test out updated maps for areas to see where I can't blink and report it, also to see if I experience fps problems playing after a update.
Imagine going full tryhard mode on the PTB as Nurse