The Plague is gross
I hate how she just pukes everywhere and how she looks. Her power is fine and she is balance but she's just disgusting...
I hate how she just pukes everywhere and how she looks. Her power is fine and she is balance but she's just disgusting...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was fine with her up until I played as Yun Jin for her adept.
Ngl I felt like I was gonna throw up myself with the noises. Glad I main Jeff and they sound fine with him.
She might feel worse to play but I can't comment on that bit.
No U
uno reverse card
I wish they had a filtered mode specifically for her. Shes balanced in my opinion but its just that I hate getting puked on and having my character start puking. The noises and visuals of all the damn puking makes me feel sick
I agree I leave matches every time I get thrown up on.
If they made an option to change the vomit to rainbows and the puke-sound to a crowd of children going 'Yaaaay!'; I'd totally play Plague again.
That is part of the goal of her design
Eliciting a feeling of disgust is a part of horror
Its you why you sohuld use the community skin. its so pretty, brighty and feminine. and it covers up all the smelly and crusty puss and sores.
Isn't it whole point of plague.
Me too XD
Really dude......This was your problem with plague the whole time? You're better than that
I love Vommy Mommy, i think she's hilarious.
Yes she is - and?
I still think it is fantastic to have a vomit killer in the game :-) Where do you get that?
Imagine the meeting.
Sooo... what is the killers power?
Yo, she vomits on everything and you get sick......
Ooookkkkkaaaayyyyy.... sounds great - let´s do it :-)