The new corn is a wall...

Like I have a small TV, the corn be so thick with such little gaps some building walls have more gaps and sight in... like what, am I not meant to see anything at all?

Comments

  • I mean, the corn has kind of always been like that

    If I could count how many times I've lost a chase on a corn map because I ran into a totem, I could count 4 times.

    That's not a lot of times but it's still 4 times, and I'm in third person

    The corn has, and will always be, annoyingly obscuring

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    I mean, the corn has kind of always been like that

    If I could count how many times I've lost a chase on a corn map because I ran into a totem, I could count 4 times.

    That's not a lot of times but it's still 4 times, and I'm in third person

    The corn has, and will always be, annoyingly obscuring

    We should have the next halloween event be shucking corn and carving pumpkins!!!

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    I mean, the corn has kind of always been like that

    If I could count how many times I've lost a chase on a corn map because I ran into a totem, I could count 4 times.

    That's not a lot of times but it's still 4 times, and I'm in third person

    The corn has, and will always be, annoyingly obscuring

    It's just a yellow wall on my screen. Honestly I'd forget the direction I'm going if there wasnt red auras at gens let alone trying to chase or spot survivors hiding it in lol

  • Wish they reduced the corn in the map update.

    Woulda been cool to see corn similar to the bamboo on Yamoka Estate. Enough to play and juke with, but spread out.

  • I think it's in the very nature of corn fields to obstruct the view, unfortunately.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    I mean, the corn has kind of always been like that

    If I could count how many times I've lost a chase on a corn map because I ran into a totem, I could count 4 times.

    That's not a lot of times but it's still 4 times, and I'm in third person

    The corn has, and will always be, annoyingly obscuring

    As a Nurse main, corns are my nemesis, I'm a little scared about new corns, I wait to see YT videos about the PTB

  • @DoomedMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2106478#Comment_2106478

    As a Nurse main, corns are my nemesis, I'm a little scared about new corns, I wait to see YT videos about the PTB

    It definitely looks worse, if playing nurse i think burning a map offering will be a must after this patch.

  • @White_Owl said:

    I think it's in the very nature of corn fields to obstruct the view, unfortunately.

    Usually hitting someone with a big axe kills them not makes them run faster lol, it's a game it's not meant to be fully realistic... when half the map is a yellow wall it's not good for playability

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2106712#Comment_2106712

    Usually hitting someone with a big axe kills them not makes them run faster lol, it's a game it's not meant to be fully realistic... when half the map is a yellow wall it's not good for playability

    I never talked about realism... the point is that corn is corn, just like a tree is a tree. Even in a game.