After Game SWF Indicator
Hey Devs,
How about adding an after-game SWF indicator, so killers can see if they played against an SWF and how many and who were in the SWF.
Hey Devs,
How about adding an after-game SWF indicator, so killers can see if they played against an SWF and how many and who were in the SWF.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would totally be for it. However, I feel that a lot of Forum Killers will lose their excuse why they lost.
Oh no, that would be two lines of code and would make you geniunely feel better after you get destroyed. No, thank you!
But then the biased killer mains couldn't blame SWF when they lost.
At topic, yeah, I don't see why not.
I already know the reason I lost was the survivors were good at the game and I suck
Don't worry buddy, you're not alone there.
Entity displeased
But how would I excuse my loss😱😱😱
This would be nice to have so I can blame my losses on something other than myself /s