Thoughts on this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKhG_JS0_4M&t=238s

Idk his points are kind of weird and don't make too much sense to me

Comments

  • @Gamergirl69OWO said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKhG_JS0_4M&t=238s

    Idk his points are kind of weird and don't make too much sense to me

    Ah, @Dabihwow recommended me this video in his thread about RE in dbd.

    Honestly it makes perfect sense to me. Nemesis and Mr. X are just big walking slabs of meat, they might as well be robots considering their one goal (If You Can Call It That) is to do ######### for Umbrella. Not to mention their pure size alone would make implementing them a pretty hard task.

    I think it would be the best of both worlds if the devs embraced the roots of RE by adding Chris and Jill as survivors, but also it's modernity by making Jack the killer.

  • I actually agree with this video, although it does make me sad that "Hex: Gon Give It To Ya" may never be a reality.

  • I'm not a huge fan of RE7 so therefore I wouldn't be a fan of Jack Baker as the killer. Something I see a lot when people talk about the RE series is that although a lot of people recognise Chris and Jill as the best candidates for survivors (which I wholeheartedly agree with), they never talk about the enemies from the game that they first appeared in, IMO either the prototyrant developed by Wesker or Lisa Trevor would serve better as the killer in a Resident Evil chapter.

  • I think he makes some valid points. I don't feel RE would fit into DBD though because in that game, your able to kill whats chasing you. When Ash was added I felt it was weird he wasn't able to fight the killers considering he's killed tons of deadites in his franchise. If we had Chris, Jill, Leon or Claire it would be strange to have these characters whom some can actually fight without a weapon and be powerless to fight back.

    If DBD ever decides to make a RE chapter I think RE7 would be the best fit since it's not "as" shooty and it's villains aren't OP.

  • I just want big tiddy vampire mommy.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/242131/thoughts-on-this-video

    Ah, @Dabihwow recommended me this video in his thread about RE in dbd.

    Honestly it makes perfect sense to me. Nemesis and Mr. X are just big walking slabs of meat, they might as well be robots considering their one goal (If You Can Call It That) is to do ######### for Umbrella. Not to mention their pure size alone would make implementing them a pretty hard task.

    I think it would be the best of both worlds if the devs embraced the roots of RE by adding Chris and Jill as survivors, but also it's modernity by making Jack the killer.

    Here is the video

    Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKhG_JS0_4M

  • Doesn't matter if it doesn't fit, people said Ash and the Trickster don't fit yet their in the game.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I actually agree with this video, although it does make me sad that "Hex: Gon Give It To Ya" may never be a reality.

    Rip DMX

  • I kind of agree that nemesis and mr. X don't have personality.

    and that they are more obstacles than characters.

    but, it really doesn't matter.