Demogorgon Changes tomorrow??? (Confirmed ;))
I think they mentioned a while back (around The Clown Changes) that Huntress and Demogorgon were going to be looked at next. Don’t really care about The Huntress changes that much (we know they are going to gut her add-ons) but really excited if Demo is the one getting buffs. Not really sure what they will do to him (it’s maybe an add-on pass) but will be interesting for sure if he is involved in tomorrow’s PTB.
Edit: (Take with a grain of salt)


Comments
Wait... PTB Tomorrow? Really?
Edit: It is tomorrow. Developer Update confirmed it
Unlikely
I am pretty sure. They usually show map changes before a PTB, so most likely. Coldwind is getting the next map upgrade + I am pretty sure some killer changes, like every Mid-chapter patch.
Feels bad :(
Wait, what? The midchapter isn't for awhile, no clue why there would be a PTB tomorrow.
I think you're getting it confused with the hotfix patch that may be tomorrow.
Unlikely. The only reason to expect a patch tomorrow is for bug fixes and trickster changes. The former they need to do ASAP, and the latter has been announced but not yet implemented.
There's no indication of when Huntress, Demogorgon and Freddy changes will drop, and BHVR can sit on these things for months sometimes if they're not happy with them.
next week earliest for the PTB, but idk what it'll have other than Coldwind farm update.
Very highly doubt they are releasing a Mid-Chapter PTB two weeks after they release a new chapter.NOTHING TO SEE HERE. DEFINITELY NOT COVERING MY TRACKS.
midchapter's gonna be in like, a month/several weeks. PTB's always a month/several weeks earlier. images of graphic updates always happen days before the PTB.
the ptb for the midchapter COULD very well be tomorrow. not 100%, but there's a chance.
nobody's confusing the hotfix for the midchap at all mang. it's pretty fair to hope for the midchap ptb tomorrow.
It's been two weeks since the Trickster was released. They haven't even released a bugfix yet.
I don't think the PTB has ever come out this fast after a chapter. If it does come tomorrow, I'll eat my words, but I heavily doubt it.
Edit: Look at me, a big stupid dum-dum.
I doubt the ptb is tomorrow. I don't see the devs putting out both a hotfix and a ptb this week.
Isn't the midchapter PTB usually 3 weeks after the chapter release? Considering the multiple delays recently, I don't think it would be shocking for them to release the PTB a week earlier than expected, especially since the Coldwind Farm and a killer or two change are all it will likely include. The map updates were already delayed once, so they're likely already very close to being done anyway.
They may want to keep things on time for the anniversary.
Edit: they've also been likely working on key and OoO changes for a while now.
The chapter WAS delayed by a week though, so technically it's 3 weeks ON SCHEDULE.
So if the midchapter ISN'T being delayed like the chapter was, it is technically on time for the midchapter PTB now. It's totally totally fair to doubt it though, I have my own doubt as well. But considering they're already showing it off and it's on time for the midchapter PTB if the chapter weren't delayed, I'm 50/50 on it.
Plus, Coldwind Farm was supposed to be the target map update in the chapter, but was taken out as it wasn't ready yet. They shifted it to this midchapter and may have had enough time to include all of the other killer/perk changes and whatnot by now.
"On that note, we’ve reached the end of this Developer Update. All of the changes mentioned above will be available for testing in this week’s Player Test Build, starting April 13th. We look forward to reading your feedback once you’ve had a chance to try them out!"
Welp, #########.
Look at me, don't I look silly.
Looks like we were right ;)
Yes! My boi is getting some love! <3
“Gimme Gum Gum Dumb Dumb” 🗿