Does Iron Maiden make Trickster and Huntress reload faster?
???
???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes for huntress, and I think no for trickster. Why? idk, maybe they fixed it.
I know it is meant to make him reload faster but I’m not sure if it actually does
I use Iron Maiden with Huntress and I can guarentee that she reload faster. For Trickster I have no idea.
I never tested it but it should work for Trickster too, if not then it's a bug since it should effect both.
Iron Maiden does help Trickster reload faster. In the PTB, a glitch made Iron Maiden not affect Trickster's reload speed, but that was fixed when the chapter came out.
Tested it with a custom game a few days ago, and yes, it did make him reload faster.
does it work? Now I want to try iron maiden on trickster
Yes, it works for both Huntress and Trickster.
Yep to both. It's a pretty menial change, though. Rarely will you need reloads any faster than you already get them, and that slot could go to something like BBQ.
crazy how iron maiden can make reloading faster
Yes it works for both of them.