New dc idea?
People complain about the dc penalty? You know what, remove dc penalty and make it so if a survivor or a killer rage quits they are replaced with a bot
People complain about the dc penalty? You know what, remove dc penalty and make it so if a survivor or a killer rage quits they are replaced with a bot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've heard this one before. If they are going to add bots, I say keep the DC penalty anyway. Bots are not the same as regular human players.
A bot is no where near as good as a person. I remember in Evolve Stage 2 they added bots for people who quit and it was dead weight.
Why not both.
I still don’t get why they have this feature on mobile but the main game doesn’t.