Has anyone been getting haddonfield way more than usual?
Why does it feel like I'm playing on haddonfield 6/10 of my rounds as killer? I'm growing old and tired of it super quick. Nobody brings an offering for it either.
Why does it feel like I'm playing on haddonfield 6/10 of my rounds as killer? I'm growing old and tired of it super quick. Nobody brings an offering for it either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
haven't to be Haddonfield in while now. Unless you count map offerings in which case I was sent there 3 times in a row last night
I wish I was you. I'm so over playing haddonfield. Especially as trickster.
Only once today. All other games have been Yamaoka or Macmillan
Nope...
haven't got a single haddonfield today as of late,
also how're ya terror? xD
I'm doing good. I'm waiting for Twitch to get back to my appeal. You never responded to my steam message sir...
I have. I literally played a total of 7 killer matches one night this week and 3 of them were Midwich and 2 were Haddonfield. It was very fun in case you were wondering.
No but I'm getting Ormond like every other damn match without offerings for it >.<
Hold w simulator with another hold w simulator but with a ton of windows and fences.
I'd rather take ormond any day of the week. At least you can make something happen on it unlike haddonfield lol.
Sir. i got nuffin,
nuh Notification,
That's exactly what it was. I never felt like taking a DC penalty like that in a long time, even though I thankfully didn't.
I haven't gotten Haddonfield in probably a week, but I swear, last night I may have had 3 Coldwind Farms in a row, 1 preschool, and then 3 more in a row. I recorded all my matches today and just went back and counted. I had 9 Coldwind Farms, 4 Badhams, and 6 other matches on mostly survivor-sided maps. Almost 50% on Coldwind farms and over 20% on Badham. Seems very strange.
I was also thinking that too. I just can't figure out why I am getting haddonfield so much in the rotation, and it's usually always when I play Trickster, because I've been grinding him out super hard the past week. On any other killer I usually get a different map.
Yea, I personally have considered just disconnecting when I keep getting haddonfield. I just tough it out though, but it's hard to enjoy matches when it's almost your entire map rotation.
Yea it's rare to get a killer sided map it seems like. I almost never get any killer sided maps. Usually it's always the most survivor sided maps.
I would love to get Haddonfield. All I ever get is Coldwind or Autohaven.
Getting it once is one more than needed.