What were you're I feel you moments.
Mine is the huntress' hatch disappeared on nothing and at the pallet we spent like 20 seconds nodding at eachother.
Mine is the huntress' hatch disappeared on nothing and at the pallet we spent like 20 seconds nodding at eachother.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whenever someone kills themselves on hook when I'm playing Deathslinger.
I wouldn't want to play against me either lmao.
Also seeing Blights slide off every object known to man is always funny, and I can feel empathetic towards that.
played Spirit yesterday cause i thought she might have an easier time getting the grab challenge done.
got a DC as soon as they figured out it was a Spirit, a second DC followed shortly after.
i ended up farming with these poor souls - and it seems like i managed to help someone get their pallet stun challenge done! (i got my grab challenge aswell :D)
Whenever I get a message saying clown is boring to fight against
Despite maining him I agree completely
Yeah even though clown and trapper are super weak I despise having to play against them
While playing as Plague, I vomited on a Survivor and they didn’t become infected.
The Survivor stops running to look at me. They knew the pain.
I had a guy that was playing the trickster and three of us escape (not swf) I send him a message saying “by so you did great” he was very frustrated and send two long messages on how frustrated he was playing the killer.
I send him a messaging to cheer him up and tell him to Do something else for awhile. He thanked me
When I can tell a survivor's been bhvr'd with low rank teammates.
I hooked a survivor and saw the other 3 selfcaring around the map with bbq.
When I'm being chased by a Nurse and her 2nd blink glitches.
This one time I was playing Billy and I went to chainsaw a pallet but it didn't break and I just got stunned. The Yui I was chasing just stood there staring at the pallet with me like "bruh".
I let her and the one other person left live lol.
I’m learning survivor now (Killer Main) and I’m trying out Head-On. Killer baited my Head On play and I fell for it, he gave much space and clearly avoided it successfully.
Except, after the animation should have ended and he stepped forward, random stun effect engaged.
I felt that bro. (I still ran away, but I did do so with less enthusiasm)
When I get a hit that makes even me go "How on earth did that hit?". And the opposite, when someone should've hit me but they hit a single atom at the edge of a tree or something.
Truly a mutual darn moment.