Has anyone unlocked a face on Cannibal recently?
^Title
I've been recording my kills of Dwight, Meg, Claudette, and Jake in a spreadsheet whenever I play Cannibal. I understand that you need 25 sacrifices to unlock a survivor's face. So according to my records, I have killed 25 Meg survivors on the hook. Unfortunately, when I checked to see if I could customize Cannibal's face, Meg's face was still locked.
Is survivor face unlocking bugged at the moment?
Comments
My spreadsheet
I haven't been playing Bubba enough lately to say for sure but I know a lot of people are having the same problems with Jake's face and one person about Dwight's face.
Oh I thought it was 50 kills per cosmetic
When I got my latest Leatherface face I had to restart the game for the mask to appear. It didn't appear until then.
Thanks! I will try that.
Dag. It didn't work.
Did you sacrifice or Mori them
I got them all 2 years ago I think I wish the add new face for the new OC survivors
All sacrifices, no Mori's.
Alright, yeah, I think unlocking the Cannibal faces is bugged at the moment. I just killed another Meg, and I still didn't unlock the face...
Try to sacrifice one more Meg. Maybe you miscalculated somehow?
Edit: mvm, didn't read your previous response