The most intimidating thing a killer can do:
Stand there and watch you complete side objectives before killing you.
Never am I more terrified than by a killer that catches me opening a chest or cleansing a dull totem who just stands there and lets me do it.
That's a person who is confident in their abilities. That's someone who knows how the game's gonna end. That's someone who doesn't realise I have Inner Strength or Chest Build but doesn't even care either way.
Comments
Either that or the killer has give up LOL.
Lol if I catch you searching a chest or cleansing a dull bone when the rest of the team needs help with other stuff like healing or rescues, I stand there and watch and then tunnel you for leaving your team out to dry lol
They're probably like:
"Wow they're ACTUALLY doing side objectives? Have a nice day
Disconnect from the game after you waited an eternity for a match
it's honestly the DBD equivalent of T-Posing, it's kinda scary
Nothing is more satisfying in this game than watch someone cleansing your Haunted Ground
There is nothing better than getting that Haunted Ground value right away. I did this recently on Haddonfield. Poor Yui, little did she know...
I always run detective's hunch, so I'm usually the one cleansing totems. I've taken to chanting "haunted grounds" when I cleanse lit ones, much to the dismay of my friends.
Makes it really funny when it actually is haunted grounds lol
If it glows, it goes. That is the law, my friend.
And someone must cleanse Haunted Ground :)
Its so funny when a survivor hides in a corner for me to come in and block the way and they just slowly look up at me before i ready my instadown.
They wanted to see what item you found.
I haven't been lucky enough to cleanse it twice with Undying yes, though.
someday....
The scariest thing that a killer can do imo is stand on a rock and intimidate their
teammatesprey:There is no God up here but me.
I haven't even seen someone running such combo yet. But I imagine how scary it would be to get cursed by Haunted Ground twice.
"that item better be worth it... because you could have escaped by the time I finished getting here.
Oh look, a map"
*smack
"ain't that just precious?"
Load in with no Gen slowdown. You know they are confident. Like that Hillbilly that absolutely will not M1 and only uses the chainsaw. 1 Perk, BBQ in the middle slot, just to let you know they can.
Scary....
Agreed. In one game, Pyramid Head trapped me inside his Rites of Judgement and watched me running around like a headless chicken. He could have killed me already, so I decided to play around a little bit and acted like I couldn't leave this enclosure. I started to work on dull totem next to me, and he left me. He returned soon after and killed me.
Fun times.