just curious
I wanna see some stats on who has the highest kill rate? Maybe a list even if it's not accurate.
I wanna see some stats on who has the highest kill rate? Maybe a list even if it's not accurate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Current highest kill rate is Trickster.
Followed by Clown and Trapper.
And bringing up the rear of the highest Kill Rate is Legion, obviously.
If you're interested in player stats - then this website is pretty cool. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dbd.onteh.net.au/&ved=2ahUKEwj0xMzdhO3vAhVIgf0HHeqmA9QQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3nZwMgaOdf-keY8sWDBwnM
(Jesus, that's a long URL. Sorry folks.)
As for kill stats, per killer specifically; I'd say Spirit, Nurse or Freddy would have the highest kill rate.
I'm sure there's proper statistics on kill rates per killer somewhere out there. :)
You mean this kind of kill rate?