We have gotten some hotfixes on days that weren't Tuesday, but unless they explicitly say something about the hotfix dropping this week, best to assume it's coming next week.
They said yesterday that they were hoping to tell us more "very soon." I would guess that would be this week. But obviously it depends on a lot of factors
They said yesterday that they were hoping to tell us more "very soon." I would guess that would be this week. But obviously it depends on a lot of factors
I'm gonna guess that we'll get the infos on what the hot fix looks like and get it next week.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very good question
We have gotten some hotfixes on days that weren't Tuesday, but unless they explicitly say something about the hotfix dropping this week, best to assume it's coming next week.
They said yesterday that they were hoping to tell us more "very soon." I would guess that would be this week. But obviously it depends on a lot of factors
I'm gonna guess that we'll get the infos on what the hot fix looks like and get it next week.
There's no date public yet as to when the patch will drop, as soon as we have more information we will share it.
Thank you for letting us know Mandy.