Your gameplay

So here's the deal. I would like to get a better idea of how other forum members play so I'm asking YOU guys to drop some of YOUR gameplay videos below. It can be either Killer or Survivor. I'll watch whatever and I will try to watch every video and maybe even give some of my thoughts or opinions if you'd like.

The idea is simply to get an idea of how other forum members play simply for curiosity and educational purposes. That being said not just for me but for anyone else who's curious to see fellow forum memeber gameplay.

So go ahead. Hit me with your best (or worst) games.

Comments

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/980224870

    Some billy boi gameplay

    everyone loves a good hillbilly.

    Especially a Curvey boi,

    Heh yessiree this vid featured some sexy curves as well and with the lopro chains too. Loved it. Nice job mopping up the squadette also. Also also I respect the no M1ly. Good #########👍

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090538#Comment_2090538

    Pretty solid Doc gameplay. Sucks that one DC screwed over there team but it happens. Nice little leg workout you got at the end there too lol.

    As for that Clown gameplay, however, holy ######### dude. I felt like I ascended just from watching some of those plays. Seeing both bottle types being utilized so well was great. I love it. Chef's kiss. Good #########. 👍

    The Doc game went just about as well as I imagined it to, and the Clown game was just hard to keep up with gens. The chases were good for me, it's just they did gens pretty quickly with Prove Thyself. Also who knows maybe that Clown gameplay will ascend you into the domain of the gods, if you're willing to play Clown a whole lot.

  • @ClownIsUnderrated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090778#Comment_2090778

    The Doc game went just about as well as I imagined it to, and the Clown game was just hard to keep up with gens. The chases were good for me, it's just they did gens pretty quickly with Prove Thyself. Also who knows maybe that Clown gameplay will ascend you into the domain of the gods, if you're willing to play Clown a whole lot.

    Yeah, Doc on that map is pretty much a GG.

  • @Kenpachi_Zaraki said:

    https://youtu.be/jWN_KZoD8ng

    This is me playing nurse with double ultra rares. I hadn't been playing her a lot so I made some mistakes, and that build isn't what I normally run(I usually run infectious instead of corrupt, but I have to make the video entertaining, you know?)

    EDIT: Mute the audio. My voice is annoying.

    Lol you're fine. Is that Ps5 or are you on Pc with a controller? Either way good #########. To make those horrid add-ons work on Nurse isn't easy so major props to that.

  • Ah yes a fellow console Nurse gamer. Ya love to see it. Damn the gameplay looks so crisp on ps5. Wish they'd optimize the game for the older gen consoles but uh looks like that's never gonna happen. Guess I'll just have to deal with it until I get a ps5 of my own. Which probably won't be until there's a black Friday deal or somethin but yea.

  • @Kenpachi_Zaraki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2091461#Comment_2091461

    If you ever want to play, my username is ShinobiSlayer360. Also, the next gen consoles are their versions of optimization.

    Yea sure. I added you. I don't have ps plus at the moment so it'll have to be some time later on soo yea, but I'll let you know 👍

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2089207#Comment_2089207

    Ahh now this featured many sexy curves! I love it dude. Pre nerf Billy makin me feel all nostalgic. Before this though his animations looked so much less clunky. Damn I miss his old animations.

    There is no difference between pre-nerf Billy and actual one for me. Even with double engravings he's still valuable and he's fun to play still.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090772#Comment_2090772

    Heh yessiree this vid featured some sexy curves as well and with the lopro chains too. Loved it. Nice job mopping up the squadette also. Also also I respect the no M1ly. Good #########👍

    People actually don't like versing my hillbilly surprisingly...

    Should see the hate people tell me despite only playing M2illy,..

  • @Lx_malice said:

    So here's the deal. I would like to get a better idea of how other forum members play so I'm asking YOU guys to drop some of YOUR gameplay videos below. It can be either Killer or Survivor. I'll watch whatever and I will try to watch every video and maybe even give some of my thoughts or opinions if you'd like.

    The idea is simply to get an idea of how other forum members play simply for curiosity and educational purposes. That being said not just for me but for anyone else who's curious to see fellow forum memeber gameplay.

    So go ahead. Hit me with your best (or worst) games.

    https://youtu.be/iD9q3m7S5Pk

    Sorry for the 30fps and low quality. Youtube automatically screws with the quality if it isn't 1440p or I have over like a thousands subs.

    I also have a few other games on my channel. 1 is 2 nurse meme games, the 2nd is my first time playing blight. I plan on uploading every blight game just to see my progress.

  • @Chloan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090696#Comment_2090696

    There is no difference between pre-nerf Billy and actual one for me. Even with double engravings he's still valuable and he's fun to play still.

    While I do agree that he can be fun with double engravings and that the overheat mechanic is almost negligible, I still prefer his original animations he had before he was nerfed. A couple months before his nerf actually is when they changed his animations. I hated it because it felt so weird at first. It's not that bad anymore, but I still do wish they'd change them back.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090826#Comment_2090826

    People actually don't like versing my hillbilly surprisingly...

    Should see the hate people tell me despite only playing M2illy,..

    I mean I wouldn't sweat it. People will hate on anything. I've had people complain to me that "all I do is spam my chainsaw" LOL. Imagine that.

  • @VESSEL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/240568/your-gameplay

    https://youtu.be/iD9q3m7S5Pk

    Sorry for the 30fps and low quality. Youtube automatically screws with the quality if it isn't 1440p or I have over like a thousands subs.

    I also have a few other games on my channel. 1 is 2 nurse meme games, the 2nd is my first time playing blight. I plan on uploading every blight game just to see my progress.

    It's cool the vid looked and sounded alright to me. You actually did pretty alright considering you were Trickster. You were able to get a kill and have everyone else on death hook so nice job there👌Hopefully his upcoming buff will do him some good at making him feel a bit more rewarding to play but otherwise nice vid GGWP.

  • Recent game, it's not over until it's over.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHOPk3UQDyc


  • @shalo said:

    Recent game, it's not over until it's over.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHOPk3UQDyc

    Lol sick comeback especially considering some of the questionable plays you made that game. Fortunately though the survivors decided to make even WAY more questionable plays at the end there lol. Nice job capitalizing on that.👍

1 2 ›