PLEASE STOP YOUR LAG SPIKES,, OMG!!

Today I had TWO MATCHES IN A ROW where I had reached second phase and was struggling and as soon as someone got hit, the game would lag and kill me, even though I was still tapping X on PlayStation. This is messed up. I’M DONE PLAYING DBD!

Comments

  • ...so who's fault is it that your internet keeps spiking?

  • @Yords said:

    ...so who's fault is it that your internet keeps spiking?

    PlayStation has frame rate issues. Skill check comes up as soon as another survivor gets hooked? Frame drop, miss the skill check. So it's more accurate to say OP had a frame drop.

  • @Yords said:

    ...so who's fault is it that your internet keeps spiking?

    ...it’s the fault of terrible optimisation on console

  • @Kaitsja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2083876#Comment_2083876

    PlayStation has frame rate issues. Skill check comes up as soon as another survivor gets hooked? Frame drop, miss the skill check. So it's more accurate to say OP had a frame drop.

    Ah, I see.

  • I've had weird lag spikes today too. Just one match, though. My ping is 35 btw. Like better than most people's. Usually I see people with pings in the 60's.

  • Optimization is worse on Old Gen consoles from this update, I have literally missed M1 hits before solely because I would get a FPS spike


    On survivor I have died on second hook alot and its starting to piss me off alot because of it