Comments

  • @GannTM said:

    Do you not understand how atrocious solo q can be?

    Do you not understand how atrocious swf can be?

  • Swf as swf isn't problem the ability to play with friends is very healthy for a game it's some random swfs who wants to be toxic on purpose that has nothing to do with swf it's just their mentality but swf ability should remain for good

  • Yes I do, but removing SWF from the game would be very bad for the game because kill rates will sky rocket up.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Long survivor queues will tell you that most trolling swf already ran of most of the killers that would have stuck around

    1-4pm today my survivor queues were, like, 20 seconds at most but ok

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2084186#Comment_2084186

    Thank you, you are the first. And I respect that you play to your own win definitions, I do now as well. I also respect those that want to sweat their asses off, but I find many of those are the ones that come to the forums and cry about how strong swf is because they lost a game or two. It always makes me wonder , if they are here complaining , are they losing often?

    Thanks for the reply, I agree with you, fun is more important to me than any arbitrary number of kills or escapes.

    Exactly. Fun is always more better than the amount of kills you get. I like trying to pull people off gens and grabbing them when they're going for a save. Scares them most of the time. And your welcome for the reply.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2083934#Comment_2083934

    1-4pm today my survivor queues were, like, 20 seconds at most but ok

    You're lucky. Mine are always at minimum 3 minutes. Usually longer.

  • This is just a "remove/nerf SWF thread in a trenchcoat.

  • Every survivor figuring out/reading up on the meta on an individual level, eventually culminating in 4 people (most likely using identical perks) slamming 4 gens EVERY game once they know this is the optimal way to play?

    Seems like a boring/dead game.

    Don't get me wrong - SWF does have some issues, but without it, the game would have been dead long ago or, alternatively, a snooze fest for all involved.

  • It'd be incredible, because it would mean the devs actually did something about the rampant cheating.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2083934#Comment_2083934

    1-4pm today my survivor queues were, like, 20 seconds at most but ok

    And b4 trickster?

  • Was not the subject of the comment but to answer your question 3am-2pm was instant survivor, 3pm-2am was instant killer, and 2am-3am and 2pm-3pm was random as they were changing up.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    The game would have died before the Hag came out. People were clamouring for the ability to play with their friends since day one, and the game was rampant with people lobby dodging in hopes of finding their friends in queue.

    SWF saved this game, and removing it would kill it.

    Devs have posted statistics that the overwhelming majority of survivor games are not even with a duo SWF, much more rarely trio or 4-man

    So what you said is obviously a lie. The game has grown past SWF and SWF is a minority.

  • So SWF is the minority, if they removed SWF or at least 4player swf and only allowed 2 player SWF then not much of the player base would leave.


    Why are they catering to the minority again?


    They don't even cater to killers because we are the minority despite the fact you need killers to play the game, you don't need SWF to play the game

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2083526#Comment_2083526

    2 player SWF is fine.

    4 player SWF is overkill and very unhealthy for this game.

    and considering 4 player swf is a "minority" then removing 4 SWF wouldn't really affect the game, right?

    But if it’s a minority why bother?

    because it’s a minority right?

    Not every 4 man is a sweaty seal team 6

    that’s the forum’s version of a 4 man swf.

  • If 4 man SWF was removed my friends and I would literally only play custom games.

    We play 3-5 at a time (so sometimes have to play custom games, which is great at the time but not ideal all the time).

    We're not a sweaty bully squad, we lose more games than we win, half of us still can't even work a flashlight.

    @Lord_Tony You talk about pandering to a minority, I'd ask why you want to persecute a minority.

    I play killer when solo, so I'm fully aware of the sweaty bully squads, but they ARE a minority.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I'm new, can someone explain SWF? I know that it means Survive With Friends, but why is there so much hate towards it?

    I don't have a dog in the fight, I solo the game. Am I incorrect in understanding that SWF is a self-contained group of four buddies versus their fifth friend as the killer? Basically a private lobby? That's what I assumed it was. OR, are you saying that SWF means that groups of numbers up to four work together (through Discord in particular, I'm sure) and take on random, unrelated killers, thus coordinating in a way that makes the killer's life much more frustrating?

    Or is it something else entirely?

    Its the second. Four people playing together against a random as killer.

1 2 ›