Survivor Hitbox
Can you fix it already?I'm tired of Killers hitting the air, like LEGIT HITTING the freaking air and the hit is registered, same goes for Windows, don't jump on me with the 'you were too close to the window' BS, most of the time ain't the case, plenty of videos that perfectly show how broken it is
So, with everything said, fix the damn Hitbox kappa
Comments
If you were standing standing close together with someone with such a small window between you, you would still get a nice and fresh knuckle sandwich served to you.
Yea, fix the damn hitboxes.
I have way to many swings where my weapon pass right through the survivor and the game does not register the hit.
That is really annoying..
Video proof in a lagg free game or it never happened.
Window hits work as intended
Maybe he should watch the last stream where they showed the models and the hitboxes.
He is complaining about melee hits, not huntress hatchets
Which share the same problem.
The model of the hunched over Dwight clearly shows how his body is poking out of the actual hitbox.
So the weapon can either visually pass right through his face and you do not get a hit or your weapon is whiffing far behind his back, but you get a hit.
Thats not how hits works in DBD. The weapon swing is just an animation, the actual hits are registered within a "hitcone" and not via collision of the weapon hitbox vs survivor hitbox
I know, but the visual problem is THE SAME.
Go to YT, there's plenty of proof for you, not going to waste my time on something like this only to convince one person, everyone knows how trash the hitbox is, you can live on in your imaginary bubble where everything's fine
Im not gonna do the research for you.
I will continue to live in my imaginary bubble then, fine
I thought you wanted to make a point, maybe I was mistaken