I LOVE ROOSTER CLOWN!!!
Just when we thought nothing could trump Mr. Puddles...
Just when we thought nothing could trump Mr. Puddles...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yes the easter clown.
Whenever I see that skin in game, I just say "Oh Cluck it's him", "Cluck you", "Cluckity Cluck gotta go"
Mr. Puddles is more iconic tho, he even has a plushie charm!
Love the skin!
Sucks it’s only a survivor charm. I wanna hang Mr Puddles on my hooks.
Combine the outfit with the elephant head, it would definitely make people respect you more as Clown.
Still prefer his default recolours but it looks good none the less
I like his gold and teal outfit.
Reminds me of the chicken from family guy always trying to kick Peter's ass
His black coat is my favourite cosmetic for him. Combine it with his purple makeup and it looks great
I my opinion, P3 Clown is the best Clown.
It's a really well done skin.
Good job cosmetics department.