BREAKING NEWS: LOCAL K-POP SERIAL KILLER HAS RETIRED TO BE A CASHIER

image.png

After being relentlessly bullied as being the new weakest killer in Dead By Daylight, Ji-Woon "The Trickster" Hak has had enough, and has retired, he now works as the cashier at the Gas Heaven convivence store in the Autoheaven Wreckers realm, customers say he has been very helpful








And now, Dogs

image.png


Comments

  • Finally, some good Trickster news.

  • (But seriously though please buff him BHVR)

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Finally, some good Trickster news.

    I was just there, apparently he's quite happy

  • He should open a Coffee Shop and name it StarStrucks.

  • Can I have a couple lottery tickets Trickster? I'm feelin lucky. lmao

  • Welp, at least he's actually doing something he enjoys this time. Like K̷̛̞͈͙̦̳̆̾̓͂͛͜Į̵̛͉͖͇̺̼̤̒͐̽̇̆͐͂͘͘L̵͈̲̘̎͛̊̍͒͂̐̒͒́̒̀͑̓L̴̢̛̪̖̘̽̿̆̄̊̀̓̈͋̅͊̑̕͠͝͠I̷̡̡̧̛̞͖͔̗̯̼͂̏͂̚N̶̡̯̭̼̠̫̠̞̭̥̺̠̰̒͐̀̽̍̑̿̈́͝͠͝ͅG̵̨͕̮̽̄̐̐̿̽̍̓̆̓̚͘̕͝ serving customers in need!

  • @Xzan said:

    He should open a Coffee Shop and name it StarStrucks.

    Now I want coffee, even though I don't even like coffee.

  • What kind of cashier works with their shirt off!? Also I can bet he keeps his baseball bat/lightsaber beneath the counter if someone tries to rob him

  • @ClownIsUnderrated said:

    What kind of cashier works with their shirt off!? Also I can bet he keeps his baseball bat/lightsaber beneath the counter if someone tries to rob him

    He told me that the reason he doesn't wear a shirt is because the shop has poor ventilation and it can get very stuffy in there during the spring and summer months

    as for the bat, well, yeah, he keeps that in case anyone tries to rob the place