What do yall think of having firecrackers in regular blood webs.

Not just as a seasonal thing we can just have a basic one and keep the Chinese firecrackers.

Comments

  • I have said before that they should be in regular bloodwebs, so yeah I would like to see them in regular bloodwebs.

  • Personally, I prefer the party starters. I love the confetti.

  • Sounds like a good idea.

  • Another gimmicky item like flashlights and using toolbox's to sabotage hooks but a welcomed idea.

  • Bring them so I can blind my own team.

  • I like them better than flashlights sometimes because they seem harder to get "mistimed blinds" on killers with, which is something that shouldn't even be in this game; if you blind them at any point, they should drop the survivor they're carrying. They're also easier to use up when you know the killer has Franklin's.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Personally, I prefer the party starters. I love the confetti.

    I was just thinking in a general term because they all have a similar function.

  • A lot of people will use them to meme.So yes.

  • It'd be great to have another item to use. Maybe they can finish the add-ons they were making for the firecrackers so it can be a full on item.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    It'd be great to have another item to use. Maybe they can finish the add-ons they were making for the firecrackers so it can be a full on item.

    I'd love to have more items for survivor. Each chapter brings so much for killers in terms of a killer, a new power, new perks, new addons, if there is a map, it will be based around the killer too (for obvious reasons, and I guess you could argue both sides get this). Survivors essentially get a new skin and 3 perks.

    I'd love to see a new item based off fire crackers and possibly a few other things to shake it up, such as smoke bombs to help you escape and trip wires that reveal the killers aura etc.

  • another useless item for 4000 points Im fine I did collect a bunch from events before but I don’t use them there pointless more times you blind tour team mate or yourself then the killer..

  • @bad_clown_main said:

    Not just as a seasonal thing we can just have a basic one and keep the Chinese firecrackers.

    Firecrackers as a regular item

    Chinese Firecrackers as the Chinese New Year seasonal item

    Winter Party Starters as the Winter seasonal item

    Yes please, 1000 times yes

  • @bad_clown_main said:

    Not just as a seasonal thing we can just have a basic one and keep the Chinese firecrackers.

    @Yords said:

    I have said before that they should be in regular bloodwebs, so yeah I would like to see them in regular bloodwebs.

    I wish they atleast spawned I. Chests during non events

  • I'd love to have firecrackers as a regular item. They're my favorite item in the game.

  • i mean they're already in the code, so just

    add them

    they're fun

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2083284#Comment_2083284

    I'd love to have more items for survivor. Each chapter brings so much for killers in terms of a killer, a new power, new perks, new addons, if there is a map, it will be based around the killer too (for obvious reasons, and I guess you could argue both sides get this). Survivors essentially get a new skin and 3 perks.

    I'd love to see a new item based off fire crackers and possibly a few other things to shake it up, such as smoke bombs to help you escape and trip wires that reveal the killers aura etc.

    I'd never considered smoke bombs as an item and now I have, I think it could be great fun. Perfect for those Blendette players and the like.