Bad Run ins with Huntress
I’ve had three matches today with Huntress, all different players, all using Iri head add-on. I was like nope nope nope. Went up immediately to them and let them down me so I can move on to the next matches lol. Especially since a lot of my other teammates were doing the same. First match I was the first victim that let everyone know. Nothing makes me want to give up more than that.
Comments
Is it me, or is it that a lot of huntresses have been using Iri head more often?
Maybe I’m just encountering the worst but had another match just now with another Huntress. She just slugged everyone at 5 gens. Match was over in less than 2 mins.
K.
KK
😬
Must
resist
temptation
🤯
Ok better now.
I was waiting for the Huntress profile there to fall for it. Especially with her nothing of a comment lol
You mean to tell me you don't like playing against one of the most broken add-on combinations in the game? On one of the most scuffed and buggy killers in the game? Sounds like a blast to me.
It use to be rare to encounter that kind of Huntress player. But I got three of them in one day. Every Huntress player using that. What a rage inducing mess.
Huntress is gonna be nerfed and it is gonna be probably her Iri add-ons that will change. That is why many people start to use that add-ons just like people start to use Ebony Mori's before they got nerfed. I usually can dodge Huntress so her add-ons never bothered me but yeah it is a strong one which let's you one shot people. Well idk if skipping the match or let yourself to die is best solution because you got other teammates that are rely on you but it's your game your call. You will see many people are gonna use that add-ons due to nerf coming.
I rarely face Huntress and the majority use Iri Head. But in your instance I suppose with Huntress being in the next three changes with Freddy and Demo. People are probably burning them before the possibility it's nerfed or gone.
I just meme against iri Huntress. There's no point in taking those matches seriously.
I didn’t know Huntress was getting nerfed. I wish she was getting a buff actually. Her speed is godawful. I feel like a turtle can outrun me when I play as her.
Don’t know why Huntress players love Iri-
Never mind, I do.
I just prefer Infantry belt and Concoction so much more.
Add-on changes only. But they could change that.