Any news on a dev on the Trickster Buff
I fought for Demogorgon before and i'll post about this dude, Killers are weak and always have been.
If anyone's played him and see that he's a slower than average killer and then also get's slowed ontop of it (which also cancel bloodlust buildup so you remain slow)
What IS THIS design? were they at a party coming up with this chapter as an april fools joke to piss of peeps who actually enjoy killer?
Comments
I would like to think that they are preparing various changes for the trickster. But we really don't know anything about it.
Once they say something the forum will light up.
From what I'm aware, no changes up until the mid chapter patch.
I guess they didnt want him to be super opressive, considering this patch came with a huge nerf to survivors (DS nerf, no more 4 minute inmunity per game).
After all you need 4 survivors to play a game, and just one killer.
my friend, you will not heard anything about his buff in like 3 or 4 weeks at minimum. so yeah the wait will be long
Apparently, they need data to see how bad he is. Kekw
As recently as yesterday, Almo said he can't comment on anything that already hasn't been announced, so most likely you will hear it from one of the community managers or maybe a dev stream. He did say though that there will be changes to Demo, Freddy, and Huntress Addons, but can't say when.
No news on whether or not we'll see any Trickster changes in the upcoming hotfixes. We could see something mid-chapter if we get nothing with the hotfixes, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
didnt almol say itll be 2 months before they even consider it
Almo said he wasn't going to look at data for the killer until at least a month later. Of course that doesn't mean the devs can't change Trickster before then.
Something about needing more than a month to have substantial data to look at before they consider buffs...I wish he was just joking about this but he isn't.
wtffffffffgf????????????????????????
Apperently changes are on their way.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/240512/trickster-changes-on-the-way#latest
NANI <3