Does anyone know where I can find spirit gameplay of really good spirit players?
Just to see how strong she is, I'm curious.
Just to see how strong she is, I'm curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
iWilliamz on YouTube plays Spirit a lot. Although, he hasn’t uploaded in over a year but there’s still plenty of Spirit gameplay on his channel.
Well there's Samantha's "the best spirit" guide on YouTube that can be summarized in yeah just buy these 2000£ headphones but still use stridor and the game will play itself
Not kidding
Scott had a 2 hours of spirit video on his YouTube channel I remember
Its not hard to be good at spirit lol
It is harder than it looks for sure
im sorry but most of the gameplay is just going to be standing still at a pallet
Dowsey plays spirit amazingly well. His channel shows casual, competitive, and fun gameplay for I believe every killer in the game at this point. xDowsey is his old channel, Dowsey is his new one, he streams on Twitch and uploads to Youtube. Honestly the most well-rounded and fun streamer I've found to watch (a few people don't like him though because he actually plays the game right lol).
Actually its not, as long as you use decent headphones. Im not joking or trolling, I was surprised by how easy she was to play as when her Archive got released and got her with shards, so easy it gets boring very very fast.
Tru3ta1ent is a good source for Spirit gameplay. As he probably has around 1,000 videos of Spirit on his YT, from the PTB back in 2018 to today.
I’d rewatch Hexys BOTB tournament on YouTube and see how TricksterShadow and Fingerguns use certain mind games against tourney level survivors as spirit.
That's because you're looking instead of listening.