red mori feels like a green mori now

I rarely get more than 1 kill with the red mori since the change.


It's basically just a green mori at this point.


Survivors usually die before I get the chance to even hook them twice to even make it useful.


Not worth the 7k bp

Comments

  • I don't see why people should be able to use offerings to grant themselves an advantage. Map offerings suck because of this reason, you can't do much as most killers if a good swf sends you to Haddonfield.

    I'm happy with moris being more of a fun thing rather than a "I want to kill some survivors without putting in effort so I will use this" item now.

  • Yeah, good. They were OP before anyway. This was a healthier change.

  • @Clevite said:

    Yeah, good. They were OP before anyway. This was a healthier change.

    right and keys run rampant


    it's not balanced.

  • Yeah exactly. Good.

  • @DawnMad said:

    I don't see why people should be able to use offerings to grant themselves an advantage. Map offerings suck because of this reason, you can't do much as most killers if a good swf sends you to Haddonfield.

    I'm happy with moris being more of a fun thing rather than a "I want to kill some survivors without putting in effort so I will use this" item now.

    The main issue I take with moris nowadays is they in many cases hurt you. If I'm playing normally, when someone is on death hook and I could mori them, it will take more time to mori them than it will to pick them up and hook them. I don't get a Pop if I'm running it, don't get Thrilling Tremors or BBQ to show me where to go next, etc, etc. Why would I bother with a cool animation when it's actively detrimental to me now?

    I wasn't one to run moris normally anyway since I understood why they weren't fun for many and the scummy playstyle with them that was depressingly common was a problem and miserable to face as a survivor, but they're just absolutely pointless now. I laugh when I see the killer bringing a mori now, and then promptly forget they have it because who cares?

    Devour Hope is about the only way I think moris are ever worth it now, and I don't like that logic since a lot of the animations are cool to see now and then.

  • Its not fair, but if players have fewer options to destroy the game, less matches are boring.

    Maybe one day everything is gone.

  • Offerings shouldn’t be that powerful

    This is why a lot of people hate map offerings myself included

  • This isn't a bad thing. Once keys are addressed maybe they could be looked at but I'm personally not a fan of an offering allowing the killer to straight up eliminate a survivor from the trial.

  • I didn't say anything about keys? Why did you tag me on this?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Offerings shouldn’t be that powerful

    This is why a lot of people hate map offerings myself included

    and yet a key (item) can end the game quick and you can find one for free in a chest

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080871#Comment_2080871

    and yet a key (item) can end the game quick and you can find one for free in a chest

    They are nerfing keys

  • I honestly don't see that many lobbies with keys.

    But one thing being unbalanced is not an excuse to keep something else unbalanced.

  • Tbh, mori rework was very lazy.

    They should've just allowed killer to kill survivors 12 times instead of hooking them 12 times.

    Every time survivor is killed, they are respawned injured as far away as possible from the killer.

    It would grant some sort of advantage and disadvantage at the same time, but it would certainly change the gameplay.

  • Yep, all 3 keys per every 40 games are running rampant.