DBD is balanced :)
[Spoiler] <- my long complaining, if you're interested read carefully
Again and again, no matter how much I can play as killer(red rank) is out of range always, flashlights, ds, dh, ho, abusing repair tools, pallets(where there is no equivalent on map for killer - hooks are target like gen for survi, but no equivalent to pallets), one person runs OoO and everyone have this information(SWF) where we already play 4v16 perks.
From survivor side? Chill af, I been eating cake meanwhile reparing gen, nurse came? No problem let's loop her - 4 mins wasted, oh no she got me finally, ah flashlight save xD
Wait I'm dumb I got myself again into trouble, pallet save
(meanwhile 0 hooks 4 gens) :D
Next match, legion looped, bodyblock, sabotage hook, ds, baited with DH, extending chase with DH, finally got someone? Well no luck dude, near locker with guys inside owns HO :D
Okey, I assume those killers are idiots, next match "Spirit" - that was funny match, I loop her till 3 gens left
She switched target, got somoene... okey lets bodyblock, target free because she was greedy(her fault, understandable) this same David get again hit - get hooked, 2 gens pop meanwhile, 1 gen left, she trying to patrol/keep 3 gen situation, waatsup? We can click gen and run in 2/2 situation, she had no chances. 1 hit was for her like "a lof of time" where healing was like "pop I'm healed"
Additionaly this sprint burst as survi vs slow for killer after hit - I can't stop laught XD Literally I knew that on a tile I have no chance to stand aganist killer, so I get hited and moved to anyother tile, wait... she breaking pallet? Okey move to anyother tile - reapeat untill all gens done or killer switch target...
Ah right, people say that Killer is bad in mindgame... hahah what a unaccaptable excuse - this can be done by both sides xD (maybe mindgame is some kind measurement of IQ of player or his experience but not indicator in game playstyle) but when both sides can do mindgame survi can abuse pallets, vaults and incradibly amount out of imagination perks :D what Killer can abuse? Pallets? this stun if you won't respect pallet is unaccaptable + breaking it? Well I won't even comment that, wait there are perks like Spirit Fury, Brutal Strenght or Endurance, Hold on, a min baby why I have waste perk slots to keep balance on pallets when suvi don't have any perks to allow them using pallets? Let's say one perk for using it, one perk if pallet hits will stun killer? They are free :D
Let's talk about "genrush" a very very controversial topic, but gen speed for 1 survi is 80s, enough for Killer to go across the map and eventually stop 1 gen, meanwhile 3 other people can spread and do gens - including chase + trying to find someone else, so assuming that those people working without ProveThyselvs and repair toolboxes, one chase + move to hook and eventually look for someone else will cost me 1-3 gens... xD again I can't stop laugh, in this scenerio survi have to make a lot of mistakes like circling around hooked person to make it work :D where I can make exchange if someone get unhook(this is considered as camping for some people, but whatever they just stay under hook and trying to use BT) Ay right BT, where is perk for killer that after hook this person on first attempt can't be unhooked? If devs created such ridiculous perks like BT or Unbreakable there should be perfect equivalent for killer... but wait no, there is no perk to stop someone from using BT xD
Next awasome comparasion like Sloppy Butcher vs We'll make it, that I still can't understand, sloppy can extend healing around 20% but We'll Make it can improve healing speed by 100%? What the f*ck xD
Next one are hex perks, as someone want to say "high rish high reward", 80% of my games Hex perks disapear before first gen is "dune", how it can be done? As I play as survi, most of the time when I move my ass to first gen I can meet sweet and innocent hex perk next to me, haunted ground, undying, redistrubution why I have to fear them? I won't because I know killer is far away especially if I see killer is in chase, well Haunted ground can be problematic for person in chase, but don't worry mate there are 3 hooks to kill you, so one is not a huge deal for wasting one perk slot for killer, and now funny part we playing 3v16 perks :D it's hard to miss them they can almost blind you by thier own illumination :D Literally these perks aren't like "Okey they can destroy me and I'll be useless, but untill it happend I'll try to hide, to make it harder for them" no... instead it is like "Hey hey, survi wait a minute, I'm here :D Let's make killer weaker together :D"
I guess I'll stop there, I could talk about Killers Tier, Where anysurvi can what anysurvi can - such universal play role in game... I could talk about amount of pallets on map, gens or loop spread, matchamking or emblem system and "pip".
By 400 hours of game, hited red ranks as suvi and killer - Survi is chill as well, no punishment for bad play or mistakes, literally you can abuse everything, run two exhaustion perks in one time and just adjust them to situation, BT? Where is problem? Killer will do ######### about it :D Flashlight? Fine he will waste perk slot or it will have hell on the earth, amount of time to hit vs to heal is like 10 to 1 :D so I can get hit, I don't care heal by two people without certain perks is like 10s? maybe less... where to get hit as survi is a bit of fatigue for killer :D
Being killer? Well such stresfull job, wanna do a single mistake as Killer? Prepare for 0k or even 0 hooks, in some cases when survi literally doing mistakes is easy game, but game where you have relay on enemy mistakes because otherwise they will kick your abnormal killer ass is kinda... wierd? 4 edgy teenagers literally playing Hide and Seek with abnormal Killer, and they enjoy it :D Being fearsome killer in this game is almost impossible :D
I readed a lot of posts complaining people how "dbd is unbalanced" or "survivor sided" in most cases they can't even come with some handy explanations why or how it's unbalanced, but they relay on thier own "experience" from other games... some one them are "main killer" or "main survivor" so understanding other side is so complicated for them, but unfortunetly if time comes to show facts, survivors have to much tools in thier toolset to do anything they want, where Killer have what? Have nothing if we compare to them.
Quick example: 4 survi 4 different builds, one for Quick Healing and Help others, one for Gen Speed Repair, one for extending and survive chase, and one is a mix a bit of everything, which build killer should use? This is why people saying "unbalance" or "survivor sided" without understand why they sayng it - and it's true.
I'm terrible survivor, i can make mistakes and I'll no get punish for that :D even If I die, I get pip and nice amount of BP, go for chase, go for some gens, maybe healing meanwhile - everything on chill because killer can do one thing at one time aganist 4 people(already overpowered) - I'm not talking about SWF, SWF are beyond any imagination how they can bully Killer without getting punish for that. :D
literally lack of knowledge about balancing:D(my opinion as person working in gamedev industry as programmer/design using UE4 since 2016, so be mindful before writing something)
really like this game for concept, but such waste...
+people who will say that I play not enough hours.... stop, you only confirm your close relationship to flat earth society... when you spend a lot of time with game it's hard to admit facts instead prove me wrong.
Comments
From my experience, we are in the most balanced state we have been in a long time. Yes survivors are still the power role, but being gen rushed is a rare occurrence. Looping the killer for multiple gens is also a rare occurrence.
The only perk that really needs a nerf now on the survivor side would probably be Dead Hard and maybe Iron Will, while a ton of them need buffs. Killers do need alot more changes then just that but they'll come eventually.
Also comparing Sloppy and We'll make it is a poor choice.
It seems like you're in high ranks 15-20, if you can loop a nurse for 4 minutes.
Iron Will nerfed for what? You can use stridor.
not saying that Nurse was "good" if she allow to loop for 4mins(4 mins is approximated time I didn't play with timer in my hand) but he/she was red rank, and your words sounds more like "bad joke where no one laugh" about 15-20 ranks :)
Ah yes the game is impossible for killers at high ranks.
Oh wait, there are people that are getting huge win streaks as killer and that’s without any perks or add ons at the highest rank in the game???? They must be hacking then.
Git gud.
I would disagree, but okey gimme a 1 killer perk which will counter 100% impove healing time
It's one of the strongest perks in the game that removes a bit of knowledge that the killer has in a chase, if it were to be nerfed however it wouldn't need a major one, not something that made you louder though.
Sloppy butcher is the closest, but that activates on hit, while we'll make it only activates on unhook.
Sloppy Butcher is much more comparable to Botany Knowledge, as we'll make it has restrictions to it.
Well Iron Will and Stridor are in perfect balance, pick Iron Will can allow you to escape from chase, stridor can counter it only if picked by Killer - that's a nice example of balancing, agree
It's one side, where both sides relays on sound/quality of headset etc. But still agree
maybe Sloppy is more up to Botany Knowledge, but I used sloppy as example to compare that there is no counter perk for 100% improved healing speed
Actually, there is
Slap this on a Doctor, or anyone really, with Distressing and they'll be healing at half speed
You didn't get the point of my post right? Did you?:D If you wanna improve your ego by posts like that, you're reach it:D
I understood clearly, you’re blaming the balance of the game for losing when in reality you’re bad at the game.
And your point about comparing perks is stupid, killers and survivors are completely different roles so they don’t need equivalents. By your argument, survivors should also have a perk like ruin which automatically progresses gens when not working on it? Ah yes it sounds ridiculous now doesn’t it.
Okey, that's half of solution I agree 50% is actually nice value, but we have to use distressing? one person can for 90s heal by 200% speed by using one perk, we have to use 50% pentitentialy healing speed and improve it by distressing(Agitation eventually if we are paranoic) that denay already 2 slots
Without distressing how valuable Coulrophobia is? avg 32m terror radius on tiny/indoor maps could be fine, still problem relays 1 hook allow them for 90s heal in nice speed, okey let's stay with Coulrophobia, and switch to more problematic perks like BT, Unbreakable, DS(which is less problem) DH, Adrenaline, HO, Lithe
Oh by mistake almost miss your post, to the point, right should be, "Survivor Ruin" let's say, but the same way there is equivalent to Prove Thyselv which one person pick(which is advantage for survi) and everyone can benefit from it - so every generator for killer is regressing, the most important thing and I guess difference between those two is fact Ruin can be destroyed very easly, where Prove Thyselv can be proc through entire game and only one person can hold it... If we look at this we have ruin that regress all stopped generators, and prove thyselv which can benifit everyone in gen progressing used only by one person, ruin is hex perk - prove thyselv is "co-op perk" now you understand yours not correct comparison?
Next, losing games, honestly I enjoying this game so far as just playing it this how unbalance certain parts are piercing my eyes so I can't say anything about it? That's last respond to your post because you're that kind of person who "assume" something about others, which you think I losing game causing me to blame the game - really think twice before write something.
If a nurse has been looped for 4 minutes straight by one person only to get blinded. They're not a good nurse. They're a potato. This just seems like a rant to nerf survs more and for the original argument title... this game is not balanced, it will never be balanced. If anything eventually the roles will switch and everyone will shout how killers are op. Some killers already are. Yeah survs have loops and pallets, they introduced dead zones you know (And there are alot of deadzones). Now they just have to fix certain things like Haddonfield fences and the Game map. Huntress dump Truck hitbox. Blight clipping through things, Spirit in general. So many things.