I'm being held hostage by a hacker for 20 minutes
I'm stuck in this game for 20 minutes already, this meg went into a locker, I grabbed her just as she jumped out and I can't hook her. tried many times. also my movement is glitching from time to time.
we are stuck like this for 20 minutes and i refuse to DC.
Comments
Alrighty
I'm....not sure what you want us to do about it?
Get the names and some recording to send in a report once everything is all said and done. Also probably delete the screenshot as Naming and Shaming is against the rules FYI.
Try and get a recording of it, make sure that you highlight the exact problem.
Open their steam profile in the overlay and keep it there.
Make an in-game report under the right category and type in that she was hacking.
Then, go to this website and fill in the details (select "Additional Player Report Information"):
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Here's where you'll want their Steam profile.
Upload your recording to a website like YouTube- feel free to make the video Unlisted but ensure it isn't Private.
Wait for a response from Support. They won't let you know which action was taken, but they will let you know that they're looking into your report.
Also, I'd advise you to remove the picture- there's a no naming and shaming policy on the forums and I think this counts.
That I do- thanks! It's, like, 2am rn lol
Are you sure it is a hacker?
We experienced something similar earlier today were the killer couldn't hook one of the survivors. It was a little different in that the survivor appeared to be stuck over a pallet to the other survivors but to the killer he said in post match chat that from his perspective he was carrying her and could not drop or hook her.
How did it get solved?
Two of us had bled out and died and were spectating. A third survivor had disconnected and the match still continued. In the end the fourth survivor that was floating/being carried had to disconnect for the match to end.