I still see more Tricksters than I do Twins players
And don't say "it's because the Twins are bad" they aren't, but that could be bias since I'm a Twins main. So few people play the Twins that even at red ranks people still don't crush Victor after he successfully downs someone. Mind you I've been playing on console with cross play off for the past couple of days, so the Tricksters I do see can't aim.
Comments
I played against the Twins last night and they just kept slugging us until they got all 4 of us down, then hooked us all for the first time. We got 3 gens done. It sucked lol
I get nothing BUT survivors crushing Victor at every single miss or down. It’s a very demoralising mechanic.
I’d guess others feel as I do. Also The Trickster can’t have his power kidnapped.
Killer strength isn't the only reason why killers don't get played. Hag is a good example for that matter. She isn't weak, but quite unintential compared to other killers that are much more straight forward in their design. That's why people rarely play her.
Trickster e.g. while beeing a weak killer still has a good game feel to his ability and is quite straight forward. Some might even like his design.
Twins on the other hand suffer from many things that might turn them off. Victor's jump mechanic e.g. is hard to get into, it kinda requires to know hitboxes very well and beeing kicked basicly in the face is quite frustrating. Also their ability is less intuitive, because they are less chase focused like hag e.g. Then there are some restrictions like beeing unable to switch or releas Victor around the hook, that kinda makes their ability feel clunky as well. Their design is also visually not pleasing.
And lastly they were bugged, when they came out. Basicly unplayable bugged. Of course many bugs have been fixed by now, but they lack that initial push a new killer normall gets, that make people interested towards the character.
Trickster still has that push.
It hasnt been a week yet. Yes Twins disappeared very quickly but see how Trickster numbers look after 2 weeks before comparing.
The twins literally look like someone's farted on their face. They're awful !!!
They're not fun to play that's why. It's 'play like an arse or lose' with them. And they're VERY good with a campy and slugging playstyle, something that a lot of people hate playing as. It's why Hag isn't popular either, because she doesn't chase often. With Twins you spend half the match not chasing survivors (Victor doesn't count, he literally just runs up to people and hits them and there's nothing you can do to stop it because lmao 150% speed killer coming through with a 750% speed lunge very interactive)
Fine how about because it's a new chapter and if they dont buff him in a hot fix he is going to be as common as twins
I seriously don't understand why survivors crush Victor when he comes back out in just a matter of seconds
I think its related to the fact Twins main strength is slugging which is an extremely unfun way to play as and against.
It resets her slugging potencial and if her main body is far away, you escape the chase for free.
There's never a time where crushing victor isn't a bad idea. Even better, take him for yourself as long as you can, that counters twins even more if you have good team.
That's your average Twins game right there lol
Trickster is new he is gonna have a lot of players. When twins were fresh out they were super common for a few days.
It’s because twins visual design doesn’t appeal to many people and their power is boring to play against
It's cause he's new. I'm already starting to see less and less of him because he's awful to play. Soon he'll be as rare or even more rare than twins because atleast twins if viable if you play like a dick
I honestly agree with this, I've been taking stats about killers I go up against, my personal kill rates, and the maps I go to since the chapter released. Since it released, I've played 43 survivor matches. 21 of these matches have been against Trickster. 0 have been against Twins.