Which survivor perks do you want changed the most for the Mid-Chapter?

Yeah for me Anti-tunnel perks with DS nerfed it'd be a perfect time to buff the others and bring them into the mix. But what about you?

Comments

  • Autodidact needs a buff. Object needs a nerf. Fix Dead Hard.

  • Distortion sounds really good on paper, but the token count can get burned up like nothing. They need to increase the tokens available and/or dramatically increase the effect duration of the aura blocking.

  • I'd sell my soul to Behavior if it meant I could nerf Dead Hard.

    Aside from that, I'd buff any of the crappy unused survivor perks.

  • All the other second chance perks need to be brought down to the level of other perks.

  • buffing Prove Thyself to 20-25% for the user only and 15% for others

    15% removes the slowdown when working with a teammate, i think adding a 20-25% buff would make the user a priority target that needs to be killed/kept alive

  • The Object nerf can't come soon enough

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    Distortion sounds really good on paper, but the token count can get burned up like nothing. They need to increase the tokens available and/or dramatically increase the effect duration of the aura blocking.

    or give other ways to get tokens, like safe unhooks ect

  • @Blueberry said:

    All the other second chance perks need to be brought down to the level of other perks.

    im gonna disagree, exhaustion perks are strong and are meant to be , but they have retrictions.

    same as hexes there strong but have restrictions and are high risk high reward (depending on the hex, *im looking at you blood favour, should not have a cooldown*

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    buffing Prove Thyself to 20-25% for the user only and 15% for others

    15% removes the slowdown when working with a teammate, i think adding a 20-25% buff would make the user a priority target that needs to be killed/kept alive

    Hell no. Gen speeds are already a problem, don't make them worse

  • Exhaustion needs worked into the balance of the base game. These perks should alter an extant ability, not add distance to chases.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Exhaustion needs worked into the balance of the base game. These perks should alter an extant ability, not add distance to chases.

    should they tho, there meant to be strong, and its not like you can use them multiple times in one chase, unless you run vigil and the killer is just bad

    there like hex perks, restrictions but strong

  • Nerf dead hard and iron will

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080141#Comment_2080141

    should they tho, there meant to be strong, and its not like you can use them multiple times in one chase, unless you run vigil and the killer is just bad

    there like hex perks, restrictions but strong

    No perk should be so strong you're handicapping yourself for not running it, but that's what Exhaustion perks are right now. They drastically extend or even allow survivors to completely escape chases just by equipping them.

    I'm all for the mechanic. But I think it should be base kit and be balanced around it, same as survivor communication or killer mobility. There's plenty of ways they could do it, too. The most obvious being to make a weaker version of SB basekit and increasing Bloodlust gain.

  • I don't care about perks category, the only change I want is only one tier for each perk, atm there's a lot of perks, not like before, I have almost 3000hrs and I'm so bored from leveling every character to max, rolling Level50 2000 times, because there's almost 100 perks in the game.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2079427#Comment_2079427

    im gonna disagree, exhaustion perks are strong and are meant to be , but they have retrictions.

    same as hexes there strong but have restrictions and are high risk high reward (depending on the hex, *im looking at you blood favour, should not have a cooldown*

    To call those "restrictions" is honestly laughable.

    A limit of only getting a 3rd health state every 40 seconds is hardly a drawback. There is no cost, no requirement, literally zero negative. There is absolutely no reason you would not always be running an Exhaustion perk in every single game unless you literally just didn't care about winning. That is the epitome of unhealthy design. You should be weighing pros, cons, and synergies when picking your perks.

    If any perk is always an auto lock in, that's bad design and a sign of an issue. There are 4 Exhaustion perks in every match bar a low rank new player that literally doesn't have the perks yet.

    Hexes and Exhaustion perks are not even remotely comparable or in the same playing field. Hexes have huge negatives attached, Exhaustion perks do not have that in even a minuscule amount. Being down an entire perk for the rest of the game is not equivalent to oh wow I have to wait 40 seconds before I can use it again. Most the hex perks are also not equivalent to the power of a 3rd health state that can be used over and over.

  • I don't play much survivor, but the moment I step out of red rank territory, I see the stampede of facecamping Bubbas coming over the horizon. BT is great, but it won't save you if you're gonna get grabbed.